Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Interview Invite By Arizona Inc. Owerri, Imo State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite By Arizona Inc. Owerri, Imo State (2359 Views)

DPR Interview Invite / Vfd Group Invite By Workforce / Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview Invite By Arizona Inc. Owerri, Imo State by arshavineering(m): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
i just got an interview invite from one TRIGONA INC. in Owerri, Imo sate. please anyone with vital information on their credibiltiy should please tell me , so i can make adequate and urgent plans for my departure since i am in port harcourt. I saw the advert on jiji.com and i made the advert carelessly by sending them an sms. please anyone with useful information about them, i dont want to waste money to go and meet scams. thanks fellas
Re: Interview Invite By Arizona Inc. Owerri, Imo State by UnknownT: 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
Lol! They are into Health bla bla bla, you will be asked to pay #11500 for license, they will train you for some months. During the training if you can be able to organise health talk with any organisation (schools,banks, churches etc), they will come, give the talk and conduct test to the participants at #1000 per person. At the end, 80% of the money got will be yours, you give them 20% and then pay #5000 to the guys that run the machines.

I was in one of their last "interview" because we were on break in my workplace so I went there to have 1st hand experience of GNLD kinda of people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jobs At A Brand New Supermarket In Ikeja / Service Executive / Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Safaricom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.