Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Problem Of Change In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Problem Of Change In Nigeria. (374 Views)

Reasons Why Oil Is Not The Problem Of Agriculture In Nigeria / Change In The Banking Sector / The CBN Governor The Problem Of Nigeria Or Are We Getting It Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem Of Change In Nigeria. by unilagfreshest(m): 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
What is happening to our economy? We can't get small denominations anymore.. gone are the days wen we have surplus 5, 10, 20,50, 100, 200 notes. God be with you, you board a bus of 100naira and you hold 1000naira with you. You will be insulted nd embarrassed same in market places. A day I boarded a bus from iyana oworo to obalende which was 100naira nd I have 500naira with me, tho the conductor has been shouting 'wole pelu change e o' I ignored him, along the way I gave him the 500naira with me, and the look on his face said it all, he shouted at me that he told me before coming in. I ignored him. When we got to obalende I asked, conductor my change, then what amazed me was he joined me with another passenger and ge gave me 500naira then he told me give him 100naira..where will I see change this morning? I asked myself .. after roaming looking for change.. I resolved to buy recharge card and lacasera. I have as well find out its every where, be it market or bus.. No change!!!. My question is where is the change and solutions to this problem. Also share your experience about change.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get New Custormer Everyday For Your Business. / Morocco Is Building Africa’s Biggest Solar Farm / Partner With Us If You Are A Company Owner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.