Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Slimming Procedures - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Slimming Procedures (1013 Views)

'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor / How To Consume Slimming Tea For The Best Results / The Best Slimming Tea So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slimming Procedures by callJesu: 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
Are you adding more weight in spite of your best efforts to lose some? Fret not! It may be that you are not doing the right thing. Quality of life has been found
to improve with as little as 5 pound loss in weight.
Lose 5-15kg of your weight and get a firm tummy
and general weight reduction and wellness in 9days
with clean 9.
Clean 9 is a 9day weight management program. It
allows you lose fat in areas like your tummy, arms,
thighs and any part of the body where excessive fat
is stored. Apart from this, clean 9 is good for
detoxification and maintenance of healthy digestive
tract. Also, it helps in lowering of blood pressure,
blood sugar and cholesterol, anti pain and so on.
The amazing part of this program is that you will be
monitored by a toxicologist during the 9days.
Clean 9 will be delivered to your door step
anywhere in the country and you make your
payment at the time of delivery.
Call and Whatsapp : 08101951678

1 Share

Re: Slimming Procedures by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pls how can I order for this cleas 9
Re: Slimming Procedures by callJesu: 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
azora:
Pls how can I order for this cleas 9
Thank you azora pls refer to our contact above for further details
Re: Slimming Procedures by AsanwaKC(f): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2015
There is no miracle in weight loss program. One can achieve any results in the comfort of your home. Major things to do is for you to learn how to count calories in what ever you consume and if you can't get work out program, you add little activities to your daily routine.
Re: Slimming Procedures by callJesu: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
AsanwaKC:
There is no miracle in weight loss program. One can achieve any results in the comfort of your home. Major things to do is for you to learn how to count calories in what ever you consume and if you can't get work out program, you add little activities to your daily routine.

Thank you , Natural supplements have been reported to antagonise the major pathways that are implemented in aggregation of fat cells in the body ....However the afformentioned are mere routines observed in fitting...In summary, reduction in size requires dietary intervention with the inclusion of natural supplements.

1 Like

Re: Slimming Procedures by callJesu: 9:59am On Oct 03, 2015
For your own Clean 9, kindly make use of the contact above to get yours ...Another product which you can't afford to miss is FIT 1
FIT 1 is our natural supplement that reduces body weight to a 20kg reduction.... You will be glad you did....Moreso a toxicologist will follow you up and for more information please contact us through the number above...Thank you

Re: Slimming Procedures by strawb(f): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
Good work
Re: Slimming Procedures by callJesu: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
strawb:
@ OP. Keep it up. Pls make sure you follow them up because I be discovered that if u don't follow then up, they won't be serious with the therapy. The best result I recorded from people I followed up was mind blowing....its a lesson for you bro.

Thank you
Re: Slimming Procedures by callJesu: 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
Good evening family. how has your day been ? It has been great for me, guess what ?

One of our client just informed me this evening that his weight reduced by 6kg ......thats marvelous..... did you say that too?

Its your own to be a STORY!!!

Please contact us through the number above for your own Clean 9.Thank you

Re: Slimming Procedures by callJesu: 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
Many people with different testimonies but for her, its an exciting one

View below

Re: Slimming Procedures by callJesu: 7:22am On Oct 21, 2015
Healthmattereport..com
For more information about clean 9

(1) (Reply)

Mistake People Make During Harmattan / 10 Ways To Prevent Contracting Lassa Virus - Experts / Man Who's 2 Undergo Appendix Surgery Die Hrs Afta Asking People 2 Pray 4 Him(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.