Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Kayode Daniel Aka Kaydan002 Is Not A Reliable & A Sincere Car Dealer - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Kayode Daniel Aka Kaydan002 Is Not A Reliable & A Sincere Car Dealer (1133 Views)

Clearing And Forwarding Agent/ Cotonou Car Dealer / No Clean Title US Used Cars Sold In Nigeria Ignore Your Car Dealer. / I Need A Reliable Car Dealer To Sell My Toyota Camry 2009 [hybrid] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kayode Daniel Aka Kaydan002 Is Not A Reliable & A Sincere Car Dealer by gpowereal: 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
My name is God'spower, I left Abuja with my brother around 6am yesterday 30/09/2015 for Ore, Ondo State to purchase this toyota camry car. On getting to Ore around some minutes past 4pm, I called Kayode Daniel aka Kaydan002 that I am in front of NNPC depot where he told me to meet him (claimed place of work). And immediately, he told me he is no more there, that I should meet him @ 'Allimoshoyin' petrol station not far from Ore Express Junction that the car stand is opposite the station.

Quickly, I took a bike with the aim of getting the deal done on time so that I can travel back to Abuja but on getting there Kayode Daniel was not there; I met his said brother called Yemi and the accident furnished toyota camry tiny light car for 500k, wheel screen and the right rear mirror broken, AC not working (broken pipe), Oil coming out from the engine, the car is seriously damaged from the back and worked on, the steering and the car radio is not the same as what he presented on the picture here, etc.

The back plate number shown on the picture by Kaydan002 was missing according to his brother Yemi and they made local plate number representing the missing one.

Nigerians and the world at large, Kayode Daniel aka Kaydan002 refuses to come see me at the front of a small shop called car stand after traveling a long distance from Abuja to Ore, Ondo State claiming he is busy after giving me 100% assurance of his availability. Right there I told his brother Yemi that I am not interested in the business that I am traveling back to Abuja. Not too long Yemi communicated my decision to Kaydan002 and

Kaydan002 called me on phone and said what do I want? that we should discuss as a man.
ME: I told him that the picture of the car he presented on nairaland is not what I am seeing and I am not ready for any deal.

Kaydan002: told me he is ready to deduct 30k from the 500k we agreed on the car but to me is not a deal anymore so I left Ore yesterday for Abuja and arrived safe and sound this morning.

Kaydan002 Spec gpowereal Comnfirmation

Ac No gas and broken pipe
sound engine I feel the engine is good but oil coming out of the engine
gear I didn't move the gear because I wasn't cool with what I saw
neat body Yes - remember is an accident car and I am sure Kaydan002 cannot denies that
neat interior So many electrical work needs to be done
vehicle paper uptodate I didn't check
Cd player Yes
allow wheel Yes
4 new tyre Yes
taping glass
location ore ondo state Yes
price is 550k slightly negotiable. Kaydan002 agreed to deduct 30k from 500k agreed because of the situation of the car = 470k

Thank God I went there with the aim of doing internet banking transaction.

Food for Thought: Never travel for such a long distance to purchase a used Nigerian car except I have someone close around there to help
me inspect the car and give me feedback.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kayode Daniel Aka Kaydan002 Is Not A Reliable & A Sincere Car Dealer by IamRespected: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
You are very lucky

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Daniel Aka Kaydan002 Is Not A Reliable & A Sincere Car Dealer by olowookerekemi(f): 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
tnk God he didnt tell u to make part of d payment to his acct first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Daniel Aka Kaydan002 Is Not A Reliable & A Sincere Car Dealer by eleko1: 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
Thnk God for journey mercy/Ur safety.Majority of the so kal Car dealers here are scammer.May U not be unfortunate to buy stolen car.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Daniel Aka Kaydan002 Is Not A Reliable & A Sincere Car Dealer by ogoplus: 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
IamRespected:
You are very lucky

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Daniel Aka Kaydan002 Is Not A Reliable & A Sincere Car Dealer by rhames(m): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
gpowereal:
My name is God'spower, I left Abuja with my brother around 6am yesterday 30/09/2015 for Ore, Ondo State to purchase this toyota camry car. On getting to Ore around some minutes past 4pm, I called Kayode Daniel aka Kaydan002 that I am in front of NNPC depot where he told me to meet him (claimed place of work). And immediately, he told me he is no more there, that I should meet him @ 'Allimoshoyin' petrol station not far from Ore Express Junction that the car stand is opposite the station.

Quickly, I took a bike with the aim of getting the deal done on time so that I can travel back to Abuja but on getting there Kayode Daniel was not there; I met his said brother called Yemi and the accident furnished toyota camry tiny light car for 500k, wheel screen and the right rear mirror broken, AC not working (broken pipe), Oil coming out from the engine, the car is seriously damaged from the back and worked on, the steering and the car radio is not the same as what he presented on the picture here, etc.

The back plate number shown on the picture by Kaydan002 was missing according to his brother Yemi and they made local plate number representing the missing one.

Nigerians and the world at large, Kayode Daniel aka Kaydan002 refuses to come see me at the front of a small shop called car stand after traveling a long distance from Abuja to Ore, Ondo State claiming he is busy after giving me 100% assurance of his availability. Right there I told his brother Yemi that I am not interested in the business that I am traveling back to Abuja. Not too long Yemi communicated my decision to Kaydan002 and

Kaydan002 called me on phone and said what do I want? that we should discuss as a man.
ME: I told him that the picture of the car he presented on nairaland is not what I am seeing and I am not ready for any deal.

Kaydan002: told me he is ready to deduct 30k from the 500k we agreed on the car but to me is not a deal anymore so I left Ore yesterday for Abuja and arrived safe and sound this morning.

Kaydan002 Spec gpowereal Comnfirmation

Ac No gas and broken pipe
sound engine I feel the engine is good but oil coming out of the engine
gear I didn't move the gear because I wasn't cool with what I saw
neat body Yes - remember is an accident car and I am sure Kaydan002 cannot denies that
neat interior So many electrical work needs to be done
vehicle paper uptodate I didn't check
Cd player Yes
allow wheel Yes
4 new tyre Yes
taping glass
location ore ondo state Yes
price is 550k slightly negotiable. Kaydan002 agreed to deduct 30k from 500k agreed because of the situation of the car = 470k

Thank God I went there with the aim of doing internet banking transaction.

Food for Thought: Never travel for such a long distance to purchase a used Nigerian car except I have someone close around there to help
me inspect the car and give me feedback.

And when we call him 410 he will say he is a honest businessman. Thank God your money was saved for Sallah and keep in mind that everything happens for a purpose. To the rest of us who will not go that far: any car dealer in your state of residence can find you a car for budget.

Good luck.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Daniel Aka Kaydan002 Is Not A Reliable & A Sincere Car Dealer by afelouz(m): 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
Some people are just heartless sha. thank God u didn't go with cash. Scammers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Daniel Aka Kaydan002 Is Not A Reliable & A Sincere Car Dealer by afelouz(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
Who does that? Part payment for a car i havent inspected? Dats not possible
olowookerekemi:
tnk God he didnt tell u to make part of d payment to his acct first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Daniel Aka Kaydan002 Is Not A Reliable & A Sincere Car Dealer by steffans(m): 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
hmmmm...
you left abuja to buy a car in Ore?

Nawa 4 u ooo...

well, why cant people just be straight forward??
we are d ones causing bad name to Nigeria.

where are the pictures you snapped when u got to Ore
is dis d initial tread
https://www.nairaland.com/2601444/toyota-camry-tinylight-4sale-550k#38049411

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Daniel Aka Kaydan002 Is Not A Reliable & A Sincere Car Dealer by NemzySeries(m): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
na God save ur abj ass if not u for no fit go toilet for d nxt 2month.....500k ne b bread money oooo

....finally, dunt eva try buying an accidented or any car ur mind ain't pleased wit no mata aw polished it looks & above all u shall not b a semi-mugu for sum1 again ijn....amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Daniel Aka Kaydan002 Is Not A Reliable & A Sincere Car Dealer by gpowereal: 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
steffans:
hmmmm...
you left abuja to buy a car in Ore?

Nawa 4 u ooo...

well, why cant people just be straight forward??
we are d ones causing bad name to Nigeria.

where are the pictures you snapped when u got to Ore
is dis d initial tread
https://www.nairaland.com/2601444/toyota-camry-tinylight-4sale-550k#38049411

Yes. That's the initial thread.

@steffans, I didn't take any pictures under such condition. All that was in my mind was to travel back to Abuja that evening because he has started saying, he wants to link me up with another car dealer and that he will pay for my hotel.

My brother, all this conversation was through phone calls. He refuses to come and see me at the shop car stand. I find my way quicker before something else go happen with my cash...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Daniel Aka Kaydan002 Is Not A Reliable & A Sincere Car Dealer by rassan: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
My dear brother thank God for the journey mercy and that of ur life. I have been tricked to travel from south south here down to Lagos more than 8 differnt times based on photoshopped cars, that was why I decided to register on Nairaland recently so that any car dealer that trick me to travel to far distance, I too will spoil his name on Nairaland. Next time before u travel to a far distance always look for trusted/experienced person to help u check the car. Before leaving ur home always ask that particular car dealer to video the car as he's starting the car, tell him to also video the car as he's driving it, and send that video to ur whatsapp. With that u will be sure wether he's a real car dealer or scammer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Daniel Aka Kaydan002 Is Not A Reliable & A Sincere Car Dealer by eleko1: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
How u wan take spoil those bastards,thieves name here?They'll change their name to Musa42,Daniel 007,Bayokettle etc and continue their scam trade.Dnt be deceive by pics,scammers don go hi-tech.If U wan buy 2 milla car for 600k,blame ur star for ur long throat.Those useless pipu wn turn NL to checki,Mobofree/OLX.May God smite those thieves with blindness.
rassan:
My dear brother thank God for the journey mercy and that of ur life. I have been tricked to travel from south south here down to Lagos more than 8 differnt times based on photoshopped cars, that was why I decided to register on Nairaland recently so that any car dealer that trick me to travel to far distance, I too will spoil his name on Nairaland. Next time before u travel to a far distance always look for trusted/experienced person to help u check the car. Before leaving ur home always ask that particular car dealer to video the car as he's starting the car, tell him to also video the car as he's driving it, and send that video to ur whatsapp. With that u will be sure wether he's a real car dealer or scammer

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Used 2004 Honda Pilot @1.1m / Very Clean Tokunbo RX300 @ N1.530m / Kia Soul 2010 Model@ N1.350m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.