Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Great Ways To Make Money Online 1 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Great Ways To Make Money Online 1 (502 Views)

Best Way To Earn Money Online / How To Make Money Online Without Paying Anything?? / Easy Money Online With Just A Click (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Ways To Make Money Online 1 by luvuinxs(m): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
Are you looking for great ways to make money online? Here are 6 great ways to do just that.

#1 Build a Custom Search Engine
Did you know that you can use Google to build your very own custom search engine? Build a search engine for a specific niche to find information related to movies, games, music, etc. Get if off the ground by giving away prizes to the biggest searchers to encourage people to try your search engine. Make money when people use your search engine and click on the ads.

#2 Test Games
You can become a paid game tester. This is a great way to make some extra cash and it can be fun. A word of caution, there are many scams within this industry so you are going to have to be diligent about making sure you are signing on with someone legit.

#3 Sell on Fiverr
Fiverr is one of the fastest growing websites in the micro freelancing market, which has attracted a lot of attention. People around the world are making a living by charging only $5 for a number of different products and services. Registration is free. Create a gig offering your service and start making money. Some of the weirdest things will make you money.

#4 Translate Documents
Bilingual services are in high demand. If you have a second language you can make money. Promote yourself through freelancing websites or using classified ad websites to find clients who need translation work done.

#5 Join Revenue Sharing Forums
If you like to participate in forums look for ‘Ad Share’ programs where revenue from ads displayed on the forum is shared with their members. A great way to earn a few extra dollars. You sign up to the forum, participate in the forum and get paid your share of the revenue generated. How much will depend on the number of members on the forum.

#6 Paid Forum Posts
Building online forums is a great way to generate income, but new forums fight to get new members. When a forum looks busy members are more likely to join and so new forums often hire people to post and pay them to do so. It’s an average of 25 cents a post, but consider how many posts you can make in just one hour. You can see how you could make money.

Which one of these money making methods appeals to you?

http://www.unlimitedwebmoney.com/
Re: Great Ways To Make Money Online 1 by ManuelB: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Great Ways To Make Money Online 1 by ManuelB: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2022
I Know you think making money online is hard But this is a huge misconception and Whoever sold you on that lied to you because what I am about to Share with you seems unbelievable.

While it is very possible to make crazy money online the average person who trys, does not make any money.

this is because they lack the 3 Things Needed to Succeed.

So Whether you accept it or not, the reality is

PEOPLE DO MAKE MONEY ONLINE

And the SECRET to it all I have package specially for you in a FREE 55 Mins Presentation

everything you need to start getting crazy results in the shortest possible time was covered in the webinar.

However this Presentation is Exclusive to this set of people

1. Those Who are Frustrated of their current financial situation and badly want to Transform their Finances

2. Those who have tried several times to make money online but failed repeatedly

3. Those who have never made money in dollars and desire to do so.

Now it would be wrong to fill your heads with hopes and long talks

Hence I have put together case studies of ordinary people who this has worked for to backup this CLAIMS.

Case Study #1: He Went From Broke and Homeless To Over 250 Million in 9 Months.

Case Study#2: University dropout with only carpentry as a skill makes 20 million in one year from the comfort of his home using his mobile phone.

Case Study #3: From Borrowing 10K to travel to Ibadan in 2020 to doing over 18.4 million in one year, find out how David moved from squatting with 7 guys, trekking the streets of Lagos sharing flyers with 1,123 in his bank balance as at January 1st 2021 to over 18.4 million as at December 31st 2021

And there several other stories like this[i]

-Here is my Time Value Guarantee to You-

[i]If after watching the Presentation and you feel like I wasted you time, I would give you a FREE Course worth 150k as compensation...No Questions asked

So what are you Waiting for ?

[Click Here Now] to get instant Access and Learn how you too can achieve the Transformation you desire Fast even if you don't believe it or you've never made money online before.
Re: Great Ways To Make Money Online 1 by ManuelB: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2022
"The number way to predict your future is by taking action to create it."

(1) (Reply)

What Was Ur Fav Weslife Song Baq Den / Facebook Just Got A Dislike Button / Lol.. See What This Lady Wants To Do...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.