Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

The Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Update. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Update. (2946 Views)

Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Update. by Octo: 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2009
Please, does anyone in the house know if the application scratch cards for DSSC for Officers enlistment into the Nigerian Navy still on sale? And when is the aptitude test, pls?
Re: The Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Update. by capstone1(m): 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2009
i don't have any idea about that maybe you should google search for that maybe you can get any info about that have been trying to get info as well but if i get it before you i will let you know but if you do before me pls let me know

Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Update. by Quenz: 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2009
The scratch cards are still on sale at any intercontinental branch now for N2500 and and the app. test is on the 12yh - 13 th of May. I hope that answers all ur questions smiley. All the best. wink

(1) (Reply)

Dana Air Recruits / Suspected Scam Job Letter Offer From Spring Petroleum / Stanbic Ibtc Pension Test May 2014 By Kimberly Ryan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.