Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,299 members, 7,954,192 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

25 Humility Life Guide. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 25 Humility Life Guide. (812 Views)

Humility / Lesson On Humility To Learn about Bode Thomas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Humility Life Guide. by Adulphus(m): 4:50am On Oct 02, 2015
25 Humility Life Guide.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-YYIh1dD4H9w/Vg3XHp0ArwI/AAAAAAAAAl0/AY8qgEqp5mI/s1600/humility.newlife.jpg[/img]
1. Don’t make a hasty decision; always seek for a good financial or accountant adviser.
2. Focus on financial preservation.
3. Always take care of the fundamentals i.e making sure you spend money on the things that are most important. In other words, use the scale of preference.
4. Always think and assume average return on every money you spend.
5. Resist the hug to put money into games (get rich quick).
6. Retain your true friends, those who will always tell you the truth no matter the circumstances and who were always with you when you had nothing to give.
7. Make sure you marry a humble spouse; look beyond beauty and wealth.
8. Have fore sight in anything you set to embark on.
9. Always remember the past because it is the place you are coming which will help you in planning the future.
10. Remain humble (always regard people no matter your status).
11. Many people lie and lie to the extent that there forget that it was a lie and they became living a lie. Always tell yourself the truth.
12. Cooperate and always carry people alone because they are the ones you climb on your way to the top and when you are falling, they will help in making sure you don’t Land to the ground.
13. Don’t be afraid to make mistake, always make sure you learn from your past mistake and move on.
14. Always take a calculated risk.
15. Do not compete financially with anyone no matter the circumstances.
16. Do not fight battle with your money for brag about your success. Always remain humble.
17. In every success give thanks to God and man because it elevates more success.
18. Think big but act small to avoid the spirit of PRIDE.
19. Understand simple business and investment principles to enable you succeed in life.
20. Understand the different between ASSET and LIABILITY
21. Always seek for information because information =>POWER =>MONEY =>WEALTH.
22. Do not be addicted to money or material things.
23. Be accountable and also account.
24. Live below your means WHILE constantly increasing the means.
25. Most importantly; always learn to adapt to change.

VISIT MY [url=http;//www.blazinginfo.com]BLOG[/url] THROUGH MY SIGNATURE OR CLICK THE PIX ABOVE FOR MORE POST/ARTICLES THAT WILL TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE

1 Like

Re: 25 Humility Life Guide. by khassy(m): 6:05am On Oct 02, 2015
nice post ideally

tell me who can follow all those rules diligently undecidedundecided

Today's my mom's birthday

can I get some likes for her

2 Likes

Re: 25 Humility Life Guide. by skywalker495(m): 6:07am On Oct 02, 2015
nyc post wink

But I ain't visiting ur blog grin
Re: 25 Humility Life Guide. by khassy(m): 6:12am On Oct 02, 2015
skywalker495:
nyc post wink

and I thought I was D only one who never click links gringrin
Re: 25 Humility Life Guide. by Jaspilo: 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
nice...u can carry dem out
Re: 25 Humility Life Guide. by willian10: 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
Adulphus:
25 Humility Life Guide.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-YYIh1dD4H9w/Vg3XHp0ArwI/AAAAAAAAAl0/AY8qgEqp5mI/s1600/humility.newlife.jpg[/img]
1. Don’t make a hasty decision; always seek for a good financial or accountant adviser.
2. Focus on financial preservation.
3. Always take care of the fundamentals i.e making sure you spend money on the things that are most important. In other words, use the scale of preference.
4. Always think and assume average return on every money you spend.
5. Resist the hug to put money into games (get rich quick).
6. Retain your true friends, those who will always tell you the truth no matter the circumstances and who were always with you when you had nothing to give.
7. Make sure you marry a humble spouse; look beyond beauty and wealth.
8. Have fore sight in anything you set to embark on.
9. Always remember the past because it is the place you are coming which will help you in planning the future.
10. Remain humble (always regard people no matter your status).
11. Many people lie and lie to the extent that there forget that it was a lie and they became living a lie. Always tell yourself the truth.
12. Cooperate and always carry people alone because they are the ones you climb on your way to the top and when you are falling, they will help in making sure you don’t Land to the ground.
13. Don’t be afraid to make mistake, always make sure you learn from your past mistake and move on.
14. Always take a calculated risk.
15. Do not compete financially with anyone no matter the circumstances.
16. Do not fight battle with your money for brag about your success. Always remain humble.
17. In every success give thanks to God and man because it elevates more success.
18. Think big but act small to avoid the spirit of PRIDE.
19. Understand simple business and investment principles to enable you succeed in life.
20. Understand the different between ASSET and LIABILITY
21. Always seek for information because information =>POWER =>MONEY =>WEALTH.
22. Do not be addicted to money or material things.
23. Be accountable and also account.
24. Live below your means WHILE constantly increasing the means.
25. Most importantly; always learn to adapt to change.

VISIT MY [url=http;//www.blazinginfo.com]BLOG[/url] THROUGH MY SIGNATURE OR CLICK THE PIX ABOVE FOR MORE POST/ARTICLES THAT WILL TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE
God bless you
Re: 25 Humility Life Guide. by Adulphus(m): 9:42am On Oct 05, 2015
skywalker495:
nyc post wink

You don't have problem bro. Not visiting won't stop me from impacting lives or post articles on my blog.
Re: 25 Humility Life Guide. by Adulphus(m): 9:43am On Oct 05, 2015
willian10:
God bless you
I wish U above all... Remain blessed

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Knowledge And Skills / Ebonyi State University Abakaliki Supplement Admission List Is Out / Open Letter To OAU VC, Prof Bamitale Omole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.