Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Cost Of Laying 5000 Blocks - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cost Of Laying 5000 Blocks (4648 Views)

Four Seasons Management Of Laying Hens / Battery Cages And Point Of Laying (4,500birds) Deliver / When Does A Turkey Start Laying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Laying 5000 Blocks by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 02, 2015
Please house help, how much will it costs to lay 5,000 blocks (6 inch), am trying to fence my farm land. Labourers and all!!!! Please it's very urgent!!
Re: Cost Of Laying 5000 Blocks by sim37(m): 10:17am On Oct 02, 2015
it depends on you, either daily pay of 3500 for workman and 1700 for helper or by counting , multiply 30 naira 50000 .
Re: Cost Of Laying 5000 Blocks by dgitrader(m): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2015
Why not provide enough details to get better answers.
Btw
When it comes to fence, daily workmanship is not advisable at all. The job of 4days can be streched to weekly. Consider the rainny reason too.
Pay per block! Its cheaper but must be supervised oh.
Get quotes From like 3 or 4 masons and look for best bargain with at least 30naira per block, while u pay for labourer. Older Masons with apprentice labourers will give u the best offer.

Off topic: must a farm be fenced with blocks? Wouldn't it be more cost effective with barbwires.? I am thinking along that line

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Laying 5000 Blocks by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
dgitrader:
Why not provide enough details to get better answers.
Btw
When it comes to fence, daily workmanship is not advisable at all. The job of 4days can be streched to weekly. Consider the rainny reason too.
Pay per block! Its cheaper but must be supervised oh.
Get quotes From like 3 or 4 masons and look for best bargain with at least 30naira per block, while u pay for labourer. Older Masons with apprentice labourers will give u the best offer.
Off topic: must a farm be fenced with blocks? Wouldn't it be more cost effective with barbwires.? I am thinking along that line
Thanks for your reply,fulani herdsmen and the kind of farm business running on site, office, staff house and store room for my feeds!! That's why!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Laying 5000 Blocks by midastouch: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
I am about to fence 1 acre of farmland (4000sq meters) and was also wondering how much this would cost. Please could those that have done this before share their experiences.

(1) (Reply)

Cow Gall Stone And "COW HAIRBALL" Trichobezoar For Sell / Vertical Sacks For Vertfical Farming Now Available, Lagos / Supply Of Soyabeans And Rice From Benue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.