Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Counter Tread On Promotional SMS: Have You Not Heard Of "Truemessenger" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Counter Tread On Promotional SMS: Have You Not Heard Of "Truemessenger" (926 Views)

7 Awesome Mobile Apps By Google You Probably Never Heard Of / MTN Call Me Back SMS.. Have You Noticed? / Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Tread On Promotional SMS: Have You Not Heard Of "Truemessenger" by steffans(m): 11:29am On Oct 02, 2015
After going through this tread that made front page yesterday.. https://www.nairaland.com/2636947/which-network-provider-disturbs-promotional
from the pages I read.. No one mentioned the TrueMessenger App that separates your Messages from spam messages.
Since i downloaded the app the 2nd say it came on Play store.. I have had peace of mind.
I cant remember the last time i got a spam,or promotional sms.

I know people will say its an android app. Most 9jariens now use an android enable phone.
I know lots of people use the app, this tread is for the people who dont know about it.

Am not a truecaller,truedialler or TrueMessenger representative but try it..
You wont regret it.

Cheers!!! smiley

Lalasticala wink
Re: Counter Tread On Promotional SMS: Have You Not Heard Of "Truemessenger" by tolababa(m): 11:38am On Oct 02, 2015
make i go download am
Re: Counter Tread On Promotional SMS: Have You Not Heard Of "Truemessenger" by steffans(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
tolababa:
make i go download am

You wont regret it.
Re: Counter Tread On Promotional SMS: Have You Not Heard Of "Truemessenger" by Jybz: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lalasticala food don dawn
Re: Counter Tread On Promotional SMS: Have You Not Heard Of "Truemessenger" by zenith4biz(m): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
MTN Every you go
Re: Counter Tread On Promotional SMS: Have You Not Heard Of "Truemessenger" by 4peace(m): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
On point Op i used it and the result was awesome.

1 Like

Re: Counter Tread On Promotional SMS: Have You Not Heard Of "Truemessenger" by dominique(f): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
Can one download this app on other platforms apart from andriod?
Re: Counter Tread On Promotional SMS: Have You Not Heard Of "Truemessenger" by Chidexter(m): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
Thats a good solution but then what about those that dont even own a smartphone, millions of nigerians arent using a smartphone
Re: Counter Tread On Promotional SMS: Have You Not Heard Of "Truemessenger" by steffans(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
dominique:
Can one download this app on other platforms apart from andriod?

Honestly u can check on the Mobile store,market as the case may be..
Blackberrys have truecallers on them but they are not as effective as it is on Android.
Re: Counter Tread On Promotional SMS: Have You Not Heard Of "Truemessenger" by steffans(m): 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Chidexter:
Thats a good solution but then what about those that dont even own a smartphone, millions of nigerians arent using a smartphone

This is a tough one..
lipsrsealed
Re: Counter Tread On Promotional SMS: Have You Not Heard Of "Truemessenger" by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Let me download it.
Re: Counter Tread On Promotional SMS: Have You Not Heard Of "Truemessenger" by steffans(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
sweetboiy:
Let me download it.

OK..let us know how it goes
Re: Counter Tread On Promotional SMS: Have You Not Heard Of "Truemessenger" by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
steffans:

OK..let us know how it goes
Re: Counter Tread On Promotional SMS: Have You Not Heard Of "Truemessenger" by ddjay: 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=steffans post=38592384]After going through this tread that made front page yesterday.. https://www.nairaland.com/2636947/which-network-provider-disturbs-promotional
from the pages I read.. No one mentioned the TrueMessenger App that separates your Messages from spam messages.
Since i downloaded the app the 2nd say it came on Play store.. I have had peace of mind.
I cant remember the last time i got a spam,or promotional sms.

I know people will say its an android app. Most 9jariens now use an android enable phone.
I know lots of people use the app, this tread is for the people who dont know about it.

Am not a truecaller,truedialler or TrueMessenger representative but try it..
You wont regret it.

Cheers!!! smiley

yes i have being using trumessenger and it blocked those yeye messages.i pray by the grace of God that Mtn will not go and settle them so that spamming will stop

1 Like

Re: Counter Tread On Promotional SMS: Have You Not Heard Of "Truemessenger" by ddjay: 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
yes i have being using trumessenger and it blocked those yeye messages.i pray by the grace of God that Mtn will not go and settle them so that spamming will stop

1 Like

Re: Counter Tread On Promotional SMS: Have You Not Heard Of "Truemessenger" by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 03, 2015
[quote author=ddjay post=38612466][/quote]
So how does it work?
Secondly these operators are becoming wise especially now that they call you with an eleven digit pretending to be person's line whereas It's for advert.
Thirdly, will it be able to solve those pop messages that deduct your airtime once you click OK by mistake.
Re: Counter Tread On Promotional SMS: Have You Not Heard Of "Truemessenger" by Warlord3000(m): 5:28am On Oct 03, 2015
So how do I stop the ones popping up on my Nokia torchlight shocked
Re: Counter Tread On Promotional SMS: Have You Not Heard Of "Truemessenger" by steffans(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2015
ddjay:

Happy to know someone that is enjoying it.
Re: Counter Tread On Promotional SMS: Have You Not Heard Of "Truemessenger" by steffans(m): 7:53am On Oct 04, 2015
wink

(1) (Reply)

the Journey of Android OS Till Date. / ASUS Launches Zenfone Selfie Smartphone And Three Other Models In Nigeria (pics) / I Want To Buy An Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.