Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

I Need Investors/sponsors For My Merchant Site - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Investors/sponsors For My Merchant Site (403 Views)

I Need Investors Or Partnerships For Lucrative Bussiness / Buy Or Sell Bitcoin From A Reliable Merchant Pufftech Exchange / Need Investors For My Online Super Rental Mall Business Idea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Investors/sponsors For My Merchant Site by Raylight2(m): 11:52am On Oct 02, 2015
I just developed a Merchant Site Link [ www.advertsnigeria.com ] and need investors/Sponsors. It is a platform where Nigerians can buy and sell new, used or refurbished Items. We have a good number of ways to raise revenue. these include sponsored ads, top of the page/featured ads and so many other ways. I need someone who is ready to invest/partner in this business as capital is presently needed to do the necessary publicity. I am making efforts though but I have not been able to reach many.

If you believe in this and want to invest in it, contact me on advertsnigeria@gmail.com or contact us through our website www.advertsnigeria.com/contact.php feel free to go through the website.

Even when you do not have the capital but you have the ability to provide links to companies ready to sell online, you are free to call.

Thanks.

I.O. James
CEO, AdvertsNigeria

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Site Saying? / Reachout To Millions Of Customers Today Call Us / Graphic Design,web Design, Motion Graphics & Video Editing Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.