Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Can Facebook Do This? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Facebook Do This? (465 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Facebook Do This? by mikkypel(m): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
I think Facebook really need to add the search engine not only to search for friends but to search for some words that you need to recall regardless of the year you have posted them.. Whatsapp has it and I think it is imperative that Facebook has it or probably there is a way that I don't know, then Nairalanders can help me out
Re: Can Facebook Do This? by Awareness123(m): 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
If what you mean is searching for a specific niche group to join on FB, you can easily do that with the help of google using search string.

mikkypel:
I think Facebook really need to add the search engine not only to search for friends but to search for some words that you need to recall regardless of the year you have posted them.. Whatsapp has it and I think it is imperative that Facebook has it or probably there is a way that I don't know, then Nairalanders can help me out
Re: Can Facebook Do This? by mikkypel(m): 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
Awareness123:
If what you mean is searching for a specific niche group to join on FB, you can easily do that with the help of google using search string.

Not a group, I mean some words or pictures you want to just go into directly, there should be a way you can type the caption words on the search engine and it takes you to the desired words or pictures.. O don't know if you get me
Re: Can Facebook Do This? by FincoApps(m): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
Of course, you can do it with the latest Facebook search. Type "my posts that contain {the words}" without quotes. It would bring out all your posts containing the specified words.

Note: I dunno if it works on mobile.

1 Like

Re: Can Facebook Do This? by mikkypel(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
FincoApps:
Of course, you can do it with the latest Facebook search. Type "my posts that contain {the words}" without quotes. It would bring out all your posts containing the specified words.

Note: I dunno if it works on mobile.

Will try that ASAP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Blogging Secrets About Me You Can Learn From / Get A CHEAP World Class Business Website / Sign Up Now And Get Paid For Updating Your Status Posting Articles @FOLLIO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.