Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,383 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Vbhostnet.com The Worst Host EVER - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Vbhostnet.com The Worst Host EVER (953 Views)

Vbhostnet.com Is A Scammer And A Fraudulent Web Hosting In Nigeria / The Worst Web Host (WWW.VBHOSTNET.COM) / Is VBHOSTNET.COM A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vbhostnet.com The Worst Host EVER by CMSguru: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
if you are considering using vbhostnet.com as your web hosting provider i will recommend you consider using someother reliable web hostingcompany located in Nigeria, the reason is that vbhostnet.com sucks they are scamer not a professional in the web hosting business period.When i say vbhostnet.com sucks i mean they suck big time it is a shame to use such word but i mean it and that the reason am starting this post an will love others to also share their experience as well regarding vbhostnet.com

from customer support to customer relationship, quality of services, uptime of server and what not just name it .
Am regretting ever using them because i have spent over 1 year and half with this guys and we have gotten up to 4 -5 times were had to changed server and this affects SEO alot if you don't know what SEO is then don't borther. If it were just changing server and what not i will not worry but in a situation where i will have to loss all my information stored on the server this is pricessless . i could remember a situations where i have pay per clcik camaping runing on google Adwords not only to find out that my site has been done for all most 24 hours, which means an just flushing money into the drain.

i have complained severally about this i mean 1year of using this guys have been a waste of my time and my online business.
i think what really made me mad that made me put up this post is suspending my account for just know cause when i say for just no reason i really mean it.
I don't do email marketing to say that am sending too many spam mails using there system, i don't have scripts installed on their server that will be eating up server resources, i can really think of what might what might have made them to suspend my account .

It's so funny a friend of mine using this same company(Vbhostnet.com) also got similar problem too and when he contacted them for a reason why they should suspend his account what he got was that his account got suspended because he was using a .co.cc domain in his site and for that reason they have to suspend his account.
For me i don't see this as an excuse at all.

It does not make any sense to me at all why will using .co.cc domain get some one's account suspended with out any previous warming or caution to the client or still why not put it into the site terms and services so that people will know that .co.cc domain are not allowed on their server.
In my own case am not using any of such free domain names and the funny part is that when i called support of vbhostnet.com to find out the reason about why my account got suspended, at first the guy claimed he is not aware about this and said his going to find out why, then at after about 6-8 hours later when i called again,what i got was that my account was suspended automatically by the system Administrator and when i asked the reason why my account got suspended the guy could not explain any thing to me all he was saying was that probably i might have tripped a filter, and i asked like what and he said he did not know, that he will need to investigate that the suspension is not his making that it's from his hosting provider.

so i asked him that if your so called hosting provider will have to suspend someone's account then it for them to send you a mail telling you that a particular client has beening violating terms and services and for that reason will have suspended his account.
But in this case no mail was send to him he claimed he is not aware that he is going to find out, to be frank i think something is fishy here and i need to warm folks of this scam company called Vbhostnet.com.
I have so much to write about this folks but i will want to stop and let others with similar situation also share their experience about this company.

I will be updating this post as thing progress but anyway just to let you know that i don't have any issuse with this guys my only problem is that the service they provide is so poor that is not worth investing a dine for if you are serious about what you do online.
so fill free to post your comment below why i do some advertising to get folks who may have used this guys in the past to share their experience with everyone that will eventually visit this post.

No flake claim here just my experience with this company and i will say vbhostnet.com sucks big time, it's a waste of time don't border using them because you will eventually regret it trust me on that.
Keep you comments coming and i will be glad to share them with the readers of this post
talk soon
Re: Vbhostnet.com The Worst Host EVER by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
I call their customer care line, it wasn't picked.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Website Traffic? / Adsense Is Racist. ****READ WHY***** / I Need Help On How To Integrate/install Cashenveoy Donation On My Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.