Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

A-jerry And His Love For Poetry - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A-jerry And His Love For Poetry (877 Views)

Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 148/overcome The Fear Of Succ / My Passion For Poetry. / My Passion For Poetry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A-jerry And His Love For Poetry by Ajerry: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
still on the euphoria of independence i decided to write this little piece to answer a friend on my facebook page why i included poems on my names here is the answer the poems title (a-jerry and love of poems)
Oh to you readers! i' share,
to you reader! i' present,
to you my companion
i mare,
in the dark days,the 14 lines of the sonnet i
sings, odysseus on his voyage am a king, Poems is in me
am a 'live-wire'
come live with me
and be my love,
poems in me
'inside out' is like a chameleon it sprout like rose,
poems is hyperbole it's strike a pose,
i heard it calling quietly,
the voice in the night,
like a siren,just there it always my delight.
As you hid at my heart in the light, i felt myself drawn to you,
poet is you.
poems is my doctor
my scars soften,
poems is a-jerry "cherry"
the roses grow within me.
Reach me on this number 08075776863 or facebook with a-jerry poems also @laykon(great poet) it been long i hope u Remeber me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Wrote, Marketed And Sold My First Ebooks, And How You Can Do The Same. / The Birthday Gift (rape Tragedy) / Sport Oracle Football Prediction... Take It Or Cry Later!!! I Have Never Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.