Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc (7336 Views)

Jude Okoye Celebrates Daughter Princess Emma Adanna On Her 3rd Birthday / Rihanna Pregnant?: Her Baby Pact With Drake After Wild Hookups — Report / Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc by boboyeret: 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
This is the latest episode of the life and style weekly magazine, if you have not gotten yours, get the free pdf copy here now. The magazine features the divorce issue between Kim and Kanye, this is going to be her third divorce as she has moved back in with her mom. Her

worst fear now is that she will be alone in the delivery room.

Everybody is asking, who will take custody of their daughter North-West? I no con know about that one ooo. Read more here if you dont want the magazine

Re: Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc by donTbone(m): 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Someone please tell her MFM is in Nigeria na angry
Abi which one b 3rd divorce!

If she cant stay in delivery room alone, what is my job here? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Liar liar pants on fire.

5 Likes

Re: Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc by DONSMITH123(m): 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
i refused to believe

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc by kemlily(f): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
Na lie ....idonbilvit tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc by boboyeret: 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
everyone thinks this is a lie, lifestyle mag doesn't lie
Re: Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc by boboyeret: 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
let me buy land joor
Re: Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc by MrOra(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
If only OP was knowledgeable, that's a magazine for a show depicting opposites...... Just look at the Kate story.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lol she just posted a pic with her hubby, make u na dey get conscience naa....bloggers!!

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc by boboshakiti: 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
all of uma just dey talk rubbish....foolish people plus all of u dat av commented and you dat will still comment excwpt me
Re: Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc by khassy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
boboyeret:
This is the latest episode of the life and style weekly magazine, if you have not gotten yours, get the free pdf copy here now. The magazine features the divorce issue between Kim and Kanye, this is going to be her third divorce as she has moved back in with her mom. Her

worst fear now is that she will be alone in the delivery room.

Everybody is asking, who will take custody of their daughter North-West? I no con know about that one ooo. Read more here if you dont want the magazine

to all the girls thinking big nyach is enuf to keep a man.. shey una dn hear abi undecidedundecided

BTW
today's my mom's birthday..

can I get some likes for her

8 Likes

Re: Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
boboshakiti:
all of uma just dey talk rubbish....foolish people plus all of u dat av commented and you dat will still comment excwpt me
The first tin i checked after reading ya comment was ya profile;i wasint surprise wit u asking what "Op"means in ya topic ..#U cant reason that wit ya brian?;see person wey dey call odas FooLs#

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc by pbs4real(m): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sauce
Re: Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc by Paitty(f): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lieeeeeeeeeeees
Re: Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc by boboshakiti: 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
Paitty:
Lieeeeeeeeeeees
commot dia joor
Re: Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc by lorelle(f): 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
Stop the lies oooo
Re: Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc by emmanuel596(m): 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lies...he just finished banging her from behind few minutes ago according to my witch doctors
Re: Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc by boboshakiti: 7:29am On Oct 03, 2015
WeedSeller:
smh;bastard son of thousand fathers..Bro u dnt v to reply wit ya ludricous hands..#U can actually use it to shape ya family's life..#see werey usin d word "fucking"as if em civilised..Ode !
oponu who is ur bro...lol..a bro to a weed seller....god forbid...u beta go nd deliver igbo to ur fathers friends and ir mothers coustomers
Re: Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
boboshakiti:
oponu who is ur bro...lol..a bro to a weed seller....god forbid...u beta go nd deliver igbo to ur fathers friends and ir mothers coustomers
Look, you berk;u r just a foolish Billy no-mates..Your english composition is grotty.#Aint qonna keep replying a muppet like u..Your munter mother begged me to let go of their kid'cuz u r stil under them..#If i wanna beef off a G' its definately not going to be a skanty dude like u..# Bleep off wazzack bastard#

#Werey !#Quote me#rant ya nonsense..#am here !

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc by hakinze00(m): 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oga na lie jare,all rumours i ve bin reading it dat dy ve divorce since february dis yr but ol was rumour,E! News neva talk anytin so na lie!
Re: Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc by boboshakiti: 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
guf
Re: Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc by boboshakiti: 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
cyb
Re: Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc by boboshakiti: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
gug
Re: Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc by boboshakiti: 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
lkjhgfddsa
Re: Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc by boboshakiti: 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
ytrfghbvc
Re: Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc by boboshakiti: 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
vgt
Re: Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc by DatBossAssChick(f): 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
Continue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check-out 10 Nigerian Male Celebrities Who Are Notorious Womanizers! / Bisi Alimi Poses Completely Nude Again In New Photo / Popular Husband Snatcher, Nollywood Actress, Ireti Osayemi Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.