Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Shitta Agbero Denies Nigeria: "Yeah, Originally Nigerian, But Now British" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Shitta Agbero Denies Nigeria: "Yeah, Originally Nigerian, But Now British" (594 Views)

Where Was This Video Of This Nigerian Guy Originally Taken From? / Typical Lagos Agbero / What An Agbero Can Do, A WOMAN Can Do Better!.... LMAO!.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shitta Agbero Denies Nigeria: "Yeah, Originally Nigerian, But Now British" by Paloma555: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
A man named Ali Momoh, narrated a hilarious encounter he had with a fellow Nigerian at a hotel in London recently.

Read his story below...

Na wa o , make una see me see wahala for obodo oyibo.

Was in this small hotel, standing jeje trying to get a room o, get some rest o so as to catch a connecting flight next day. A guy, a familiar face while trying to remember where I know him ask me "are you Nigerian to which I reply YES.

Then I asked, and you? He replies with those very fake and irritating accent, "originally Nigeria but now British and he asked, and you?

I answered, originally from Auchi but now and severally from Auchi, surulere, anthony village, Ipaja, apapa, ajegunle, Ikeja, magodo, isale eko, lekki, oh, before I forget, abeokuta, kano, PH and other places too numerous to say. He looked so confused with my reply

I now asked, do you still carry a Nigerian passport? he answered, Yeah, yeah, but you know...

Don't know what happened, but the Lady at the counter just started laughing.

I came down later to request for something, she smiles and had this to say, "I like your reply, there is no way we as a people will get out of poverty when are not proud of who we are".

I later understand that she is a post grad student from Afganistan working part time job at the hotel.

Now, I remember the guy. He is somebody that lives or hangs around the amala joint in Shitta and Bank olemo axis.

LOL!

Only God knows who he married to get papers.

http://www.sugardaily.ng/lmao-yoruba-man-denies-nigeria-at-london-hotel-tells-receptionist-im-now-british/
Re: Shitta Agbero Denies Nigeria: "Yeah, Originally Nigerian, But Now British" by Paloma555: 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Shitta Agbero Denies Nigeria: "Yeah, Originally Nigerian, But Now British" by jaymejate: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
And also... Na only God knows how many job he go don de do b4 gettin dat 1...
Dem plenty 4 there na and much more to be deported. Nor be curse

(1) (Reply)

Some Irritating BBM And Facebook Updates / Lol/ Who First Find Trouble / When You Buy 50 Litres Of Petrol At N200/L And Grandma Pours It Away (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.