Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Tonto Dikeh Churchill Looks Stunning On The Cover Of Tyron Style Magazine(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Churchill Looks Stunning On The Cover Of Tyron Style Magazine(pics (1593 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" / Olakunle Churchill Looks Dapper In New Photos / Pregnant Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Marriage Introduction Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Churchill Looks Stunning On The Cover Of Tyron Style Magazine(pics by stephenduru: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nollywood star actress Tonto Dikeh Churchill is the new cover of Tyron Style Magazine.The actress looks stunning on the cover of the magazine.

The issue is a special cover for the October edition. It was styled by Tonto’s best friend Swanky Jerry, and photography by renowned fashion photographer Yomi Black.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Churchill Looks Stunning On The Cover Of Tyron Style Magazine(pics by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
she's so beautiful. it's the truth and you know it.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Churchill Looks Stunning On The Cover Of Tyron Style Magazine(pics by mayorjosh(m): 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2015

It is tonto dikeh so??...shey d magazine dey dispense money cos na she dey there??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Churchill Looks Stunning On The Cover Of Tyron Style Magazine(pics by alonzoiv(m): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lovely. Waoh, Tonto Dikeh-Churchill is very beautiful. Marriage suits her. The aforementioned comments are not a true representation of my thoughts about the post. The last time I spoke/wrote my mind about Tonto, I was banned for over 3 days. Moderators, over to you. FP material don come.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Churchill Looks Stunning On The Cover Of Tyron Style Magazine(pics by RemyMartins(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Coughs!!!! Tonto's gist on NL I knw say them go move am go permanent suite
Re: Tonto Dikeh Churchill Looks Stunning On The Cover Of Tyron Style Magazine(pics by Sweetyie(f): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
She's beautiful. This marriage really suits her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Churchill Looks Stunning On The Cover Of Tyron Style Magazine(pics by tunmidon(f): 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
alonzoiv:
Lovely. Waoh, Tonto Dikeh-Churchill is very beautiful. Marriage suits her. The aforementioned comments are not a true representation of my thoughts about the post. The last time I spoke/wrote my mind about Tonto, I was banned for over 3 days. Moderators, over to you. FP material don come.
And now you've learnt your lesson.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Churchill Looks Stunning On The Cover Of Tyron Style Magazine(pics by okoro4: 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Tonto Dikeh Churchill Looks Stunning On The Cover Of Tyron Style Magazine(pics by Babe2sure(f): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
She's got better pictures with better postures than those.
That is, if you get what I mean....

(1) (Reply)

See How The Internet Reacted And Mocked The "Heavenly" Name Of Kanye-kim's Baby / Adams Oshiomhole & Wife Dance As Harrysong Performs At Event (photos) / Yemi Alade Stuns In Cat-like Outfit To Blaque 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.