Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Need These Urgen To Buy - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need These Urgen To Buy (835 Views)

Anyone Need These?heavy Machinery For Sale!half Price!!! / All For Sale Very Cheap...!!! I Don't Need These Gadget Again(1st Com 1st Serve) / I Need These Blackberry Phones Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need These Urgen To Buy by Gsmxpert(m): 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2009
I AM URGENTLY IN NEED OF ECHOLINK INTERFACE OR ANY SOUNDCARD INTERFACE
EG
Tigertronics SignaLink USB
If you are expecting to set up EchoLink in "sysop" mode, you will need a special interface device which connects your radio equipment to your computer. This device allows the computer to control the PTT function of your transceiver, and (optionally) to accept and process DTMF commands from the receiver.
For maximum flexibility, EchoLink is designed to work with several different types of interfaces. Below is a partial list of high-quality interfaces which are specifically recommended for use with EchoLink.

Kenwood TM-V71 and TM-D710 Transceivers

The Kenwood TM-V71 and TM-D710 dual-band FM transceivers are the only commercially-available rigs with EchoLink capabilities built in. With these rigs, no special interface is required; you can use the optional PG-5H cable (or a homebrew cable) to connect the rig directly to your PC. For answers to frequently-asked questions about using EchoLink with the TM-V71 and TM-D710, please click here.

WB2REM & G4CDY'S Linking Interfaces

These interfaces are available fully-assembled, or in kit form. The original circuit was described in QST for March, 2002. The newer ULI and AMI models have additional features.

VA3TO Enhanced Link Controller

This interface is also available fully-assembled, or in kit form, and can be used with other digital-mode software such as PSK31.

RIGblaster from West Mountain Radio

Several models of these general-purpose digital-mode interfaces are available, all of which are compatible with EchoLink. Use EchoLink's internal DTMF decoder when using a RIGblaster and set it to VOX in the Sysop mode. (If you wish to use a RIGblaster and join the EchoLink QSO using the linked radio's microphone, the RIGblaster Pro model is required.)

G3VFP iLINK / EchoLink Interface Controller

Fully assembled and enclosed, fully isolated interface designed expressly for iLINK/EchoLink. Can be used with other digital-mode software such as PSK31.

Tigertronics SignaLink USB

This is a USB device that functions as an external sound card, with VOX-controlled PTT, so no connections to your computer's sound card or serial port are required. Pre-wired cables are available for popular transceivers. Can also be used with digital modes such as PSK31.

Other Interfaces
Here are some other interface options for EchoLink.

PY2JF Interface (from Brazil)

DL5MGD Controller

RIGBLASTER, PLS CONTACT ME AS FAST AS POSSIBLE IF YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN GET IT.

gsmxpat@gmail.com
Re: I Need These Urgen To Buy by ramonmulti(m): 9:07am On Apr 21, 2009
Yes i will help you out to get it but it might be echolink but another brand. Well, i would like you to call me at 08033924627, Victor. or 3b pepple street computer village ikeja. opp zenith bank.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Cybercafe? / Boost Your Tiger Generator To Power Your Pressing Iron And Others,: / Iphone Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.