Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Insights On Matt 28:1-20 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Insights On Matt 28:1-20 (314 Views)

Check Out My Insights On Luke 1:41 / Recession: Those That Obey God Will Be Blessed Tremendously (deut 28:1-13) / Insights On Genesis 16 And 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insights On Matt 28:1-20 by bodee(m): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
- Jesus Christ indeed rose from the dead. An angel with angelic messages, the women, the 11 disciples and the watchers of the tomb(soldiers) are all witnesses. The unbelieving Jews could only come up with a conspiracy theory to invalidate the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ rose from the dead! it is not debatable.

Dirty politics have been existing even during the time of Jesus so it isn't really a big deal or something to go emotional about.
All power in heaven and earth has been given to Jesus.
The mandate that was given Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

The Martian Full 2015 / Prints Of Elbows / World's Greatest Chef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.