Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 (4462 Views)

Who Made It To Knorr Taste Quest Season 5 Audition? / Hilarious Photos Of Cakes That Probably Taste Better Than They Look / See What You Get In A Packet Of Knorr Cubes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
For those who have been following the ktq cooking competition like me.
the finale episode was shown on nta tv tonight and mehn! was it tough?
coming third was Onisaratu Olatunji
2nd position went to Dapo Lambo
And Davies obiekea was the master chef for this season.
thumbs up davies.

Re: Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 by Slimzjoe(m): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Try to get Pictures

Re: Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 by adedayourt(m): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
wat a woman can do
Re: Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
2nd position: Dapo lambo

1 Like

Re: Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
3rd position: Onisaratu olatunji

Re: Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Try to get Pictures

doing so.
Re: Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 by Bern1992(m): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
You see....

Nigerian ladies all they know is money, cooking is ZERO
Re: Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
adedayourt:
wat a woman can do
e pain me o say we women dat r famed to be d owners of kitchen, not a single woman made it to d last lap

1 Like

Re: Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 by sammoe(m): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
All these guys are "cookers"!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 by adedayourt(m): 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
enieme:

e pain me o say we women dat r famed to be d owners of kitchen, not a single woman made it to d last lap

eyaaa sorry bout dat dear.
na bcus u no dey der, dis man dey form boss for d ladies
Re: Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 by Begonia(m): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
It's exciting to see men in the first three positions.
I'm glad there's an increase in the number of Nigerian men who now know the importance of being useful in the kitchen.
As human beings, we should never be wholly dependent on anyone for anything.

Congratulations to him smiley
Congratulations to them all smiley

1 Like

Re: Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
Im trying to get pictures of all 22 contestanta but im havingbprobs with that.
btw, the winner goes home with a whopping sum of 5 million naira.

nairalanders following d ktq, come state who was ur favourite contestant and y.
mine was victor, will be back to give reasons
Re: Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
The two feared judges, with opposite but complementing characters

1 Like

Re: Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Bern1992:
You see....

Nigerian ladies all they know is money, cooking is ZERO
hmm, u sure? I think its d stress dats too much for a ladybto bear. Y is it rhat most renowned chefs around d world are males?
Re: Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
adedayourt:

eyaaa sorry bout dat dear.
na bcus u no dey der, dis man dey form boss for d ladies
u flatter me, me wey dey even burn egg.
been interested in this competition cos i plannon going to culinary school aoon enough then i can come bedazzle dem with my esquisite dishes.
Re: Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
sammoe:
All these guys are "cookers"!
its called 'cook'
Re: Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
Begonia:
It's exciting to see men in the first three positions.
I'm glad there's an increase in the number of Nigerian men who now know the importance of being useful in the kitchen.
As human beings, we should never be wholly dependent on anyone for anything.

Congratulations to him smiley
Congratulations to them all smiley
yeah congrats to them. And yeah its a good thing men r also learning cooking. But we women r vexing
Re: Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 by adedayourt(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
enieme:

u flatter me, me wey dey even burn egg.
been interested in this competition cos i plannon going to culinary school aoon enough then i can come bedazzle dem with my esquisite dishes.

dem no tell u sey burnt egg sef dey get hin own special delite taste grin

by d way a dont mind being ur culinary teacher, free of charge as per nl family
Re: Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 by sammoe(m): 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
enieme:
its called 'cook'
So, who's a cooker?
Re: Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 by okirewaju(f): 8:17am On Oct 03, 2015
Watched it

The final was kinda dull

It is not easy to cook with time and with such intense pressure and unusual ingredients
Re: Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
okirewaju:
Watched it

The final was kinda dull

It is not easy to cook with time and with such intense pressure and unusual ingredients
dull? I think the word is rushed.
everything was done in haste, little time given for cooking. No time for suspense in announcing d winner. Everything was too fast but tough.
unexpected ending too.
Re: Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
sammoe:

So, who's a cooker?
i wouldnt have an answrr to that
Re: Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
adedayourt:

dem no tell u sey burnt egg sef dey get hin own special delite taste grin

by d way a dont mind being ur culinary teacher, free of charge as per nl family
i can see dat. id only believe u if u can tell me how to fry water
Re: Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 by adedayourt(m): 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
enieme:

i can see dat. id only believe u if u can tell me how to fry water

simple jus a teacup quantity of water in a kettle nd place it on fire, den travel to ur village
ur water ll b wel fried.
Re: Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 by emilyone(f): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
The judges thought Especially the one in glasses
Re: Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 by sammoe(m): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
enieme:

i wouldnt have an answrr to that

Well, I do. A cooker is a person (male/female) that cooks, usually as a hobby or profession; mostly used in complimentary terms e.g All these guys are cookers.

tongue
Re: Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
sammoe:

Well, I do. A cooker is a person (male/female) that cooks, usually as a hobby or profession; mostly used in complimentary terms e.g All these guys are cookers.

tongue
its dry jare, work on ur humour skills next time
Re: Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
emilyone:
The judges thought Especially the one in glasses

yeah dr roberts. Hes quite blunt with his judgement. Doesnt mince words
Re: Davies Obiekea Emerges Winner Of Knorr Taste Quest Ktq3 by okirewaju(f): 9:32am On Oct 09, 2015
enieme:

dull? I think the word is rushed.
everything was done in haste, little time given for cooking. No time for suspense in announcing d winner. Everything was too fast but tough.
unexpected ending too.
True, it was rushed. No suspense at all

(1) (Reply)

.:. Why Do Nigerians Avoid Cooking Gas? .:. / Kenwood Or Binatone / What Food Will Make My Slim 4 Months Baby Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.