Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. (5353 Views)

Looking For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by Gojack: 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hi am searching for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage, if you are lady out there and u have been hurt which has resulted to you ending your former relationship and you are seeking for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage, you want true love, a man that will love you for who you are, appreciate you as woman and you aint after anything , but just need a relationship that will lead to the altar. well if you are serious i am also serious, but you must be bewteen the age range of 27 to 30 , single , based in lagos , educated and working, cos am single , based in lagos , am 32, and need someone i can call my own and also am fr the east.if you feel you are ok with all i have listed about me you can reach me on BBM 2BB838D9 OR 09053206913.But if you seek for anything aside this please dont bother adding me up please am here to find true love and not here for fun or games, Thanks.
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 03, 2015
Na joke u deycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by Gojack: 9:22am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by buscojnr: 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
Am a male.a graduate.I live and work in lag.I need a muslim working class lady who's is equally a graduate and is based in lag. She shd be pretty, chubby , average in height or tall, fair or light in complextion.gynotype AA for a serious relatioship. Reach me on 2883e951. Or. 08069387093
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 05, 2015
Na wa! Dese criterias re just 2 much! If dey re easy 2 find, u guys won't b here advertising 4 a lady wit such criterias!
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by godoluwa(m): 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
isaglo:
Na wa! Dese criterias re just 2 much! If dey re easy 2 find, u guys won't b here advertising 4 a lady wit such criterias!
u wan apply buh no get d qualification ryt?
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
godoluwa:
u wan apply buh no get d qualification ryt?
my dear, did I sound lik I wanted 2? If I did , my bad! I'm nt applyin. Just sayin it!
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by godoluwa(m): 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
isaglo:
my dear, did I sound lik I wanted 2? If I did , my bad! I'm nt applyin. Just sayin it!
ok, can I apply coz u r too set
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
godoluwa:
ok, can I apply coz u r too set
sowi o! I didn't advertise! No vacancy!
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by godoluwa(m): 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
isaglo:
sowi o! I didn't advertise! No vacancy!
u mean u r occupied 4 now or 4 ever?
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
[quote author=godoluwa post=38690581]u mean u r occupied 4 now or 4 ever?[/quote/] nt married yet if dats wat u mean
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by godoluwa(m): 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
[quote author=isaglo post=38691108][/quote]hmmm, dats gud. make I pm u fast fast
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by exotiqueify(f): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by exotiqueify(f): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2015
Gojack:
Hi am searching for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage, if you are lady out there and u have been hurt which has resulted to you ending your former relationship and you are seeking for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage, you want true love, a man that will love you for who you are, appreciate you as woman and you aint after anything , but just need a relationship that will lead to the altar. well if you are serious i am also serious, but you must be bewteen the age range of 27 to 30 , single , based in lagos , educated and working, cos am single , based in lagos , am 32, and need someone i can call my own and also am fr the east.if you feel you are ok with all i have listed about me you can reach me on BBM 2BB838D9 OR 09053206913.But if you seek for anything aside this please dont bother adding me up please am here to find true love and not here for fun or games, Thanks.

Sorry, but u think u can actualy find what u are looking for HERE?
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by Titiladeolu(m): 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by chinwe1990(f): 5:55am On Oct 07, 2015
Need just friend 2B590493
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 07, 2015
HELLO LADIES, MY NAME IS MFON I HAVE VERY AFFORDABLE VIRGIN HAIR OF ALL ORGINS: BRAZILIAN, INDIAN, PERUVIAN, RUSSIAN, MONGOLIAN AND PLENTY MORE. I CAN DELIVER OR SHIP THE HAIR TO YOU. I HAVE A GREAT BUNDLE DEAL GOING ON RIGHT NOW STARTING AT 20K. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO BBM: 5908E5FE WHATSAPP: +19518700026 THANK YOU
MFON
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by Gojack: 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
i think you have been wanting to get my attention girl , what your problem?why stucking me?If u feel the post is hurting you that much read , keep quiet move on stop derailing my thread and if need be i dont need your attention and dis is the last time you will get it from me , i just had to give you the little of my time cos i just came back from work and in a gud spirit but next time it wot be this nice gudnyte.
exotiqueify:

Sorry, but u think u can actualy find what u are looking for HERE?
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by Gojack: 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ok am ready hit me up with me details then
exotiqueify:

smh. . . . . . been wanting to get ur attention?

smh. . . . . . been wanting to get ur attention?
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by Gojack: 11:05am On Oct 10, 2015
Hmmm chat me up pls
exotiqueify:

Lol.....u mean u don't understand sarcasm when u see one?.....Didn't u say its d last time I will "get your attention?".... smh
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by Gojack: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2015
ifeoma call me with my details am somtochi by name biko nne i apologize ok
exotiqueify:

Lol.....u mean u don't understand sarcasm when u see one?.....Didn't u say its d last time I will "get your attention?".... smh
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by MrSinister(m): 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
@exotiqueify I have noticed you! be prepared! just be prepared! angry
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by MrSinister(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
Gojack:

don't mind her jor! angry she's just a short, fat, black, fugly troll. she'll leave a bad taste in your mouth. I and ifeoma have stayed in the same compound before. she too like quarrel! very contentious person!
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by exotiqueify(f): 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
MrSinister:

U would be surprised & disappointed at d same time.....
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by exotiqueify(f): 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
Gojack:

What are u talking about?....I dont even bear Ifeoma
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by exotiqueify(f): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
MrSinister:

don't mind her jor! angry she's just a short, fat, black, fugly troll. she'll leave a bad taste in your mouth. I and ifeoma have stayed in the same compound before. she too like quarrel! very contentious person!

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........u again?! Mark ur words.... CONTENTIOUS!..U have changed ur moniker? Or used ur other phone to log in with ur other account?....sorry i dnt stay in face me i slap u!......If u & I have lived in the same compound, i DARE U to share my address & pictures of me in d compound and link to my fbk account or else, SHUT UR GUTS! u are even more regretfully dumb than i thought u were. Its only people as gullible as u that would believe this tale....Are u pained that i aint giving u d attention u seek? U think i dont know its u?.....Lamentations of an ignored funny dude....Always seeking attention where there is none...
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by exotiqueify(f): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
Gojack:

U are apologizing because u were told im igbo? smh for u...
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by exotiqueify(f): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
MrSinister:

Noticed me? u chose to 'honey', wat happened to u will happen again, just wait and see.... But dont forget to quote me on jobs/vacancies section, instead of Romance, ohk? cheesy
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by Gojack: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
ify haven't i apologize as ur brother it enough to forgive me give me ur details via 09053206913
exotiqueify:

U are apologizing because u were told im igbo? smh for u...
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by MrSinister(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
exotiqueify:

Noticed me? u chose to 'honey', wat happened to u will happen again, just wait and see.... But dont forget to quote me on jobs/vacancies section, instead of Romance, ohk? cheesy

job/vacancies section ke?! do I look like a jobless low lifer like you? my dear! I am gainfully employed with a healthy pay check that you could only dream of.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Singles Hookup Zone. / I Want A Husband Ooooooo! / If You Live In Lekki, Vi, Ikoyi, Ajah: Introduce Yourself!: Lets Meet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.