Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

The Embarrassment - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Embarrassment (655 Views)

Watch How This Guy Gave Himself A Monumental Embarrassment / Is This The Worst Embarrassment Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Embarrassment by joshadedapo(m): 10:05am On Oct 03, 2015
My friend Nina is an upcoming artiste who had taken music to the next level. However something quite embarrassing happen at one popular show in Lagos. She was billed to perform her hit song "Angelina" The announcer came up to introduce the next performer.

She said "Our next top performer is a beautiful and sexy artiste named Angelina who will be performing her hit song Nina"
Upon realising her mistake, she instantly uttered to the shocked crowd. "Nina and Angelina- One of them is singing and the other is the song.

lol...
Re: The Embarrassment by permsec: 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mtcheeeew is that what you called embarassment?

When you perform on stage with a torn trousser unknowingly and it is displaying your hidden treasures then you'll know there is a difference between;

I bought a new car and

I bought a car newly.

(1) (Reply)

Adaksbullet And Policeman (shokin Pics) / Reaction Of Parents When Unwanted Pregnancy Meet Riches / A Guy And A Catholic Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.