Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

A Simple Method Of Changing File Format - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Simple Method Of Changing File Format (539 Views)

Whatsapp Now Allows Sending Of Any File Format / Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors / Download First Touch Soccer 2017 ( FTS 17) Apk And Data File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Method Of Changing File Format by Nosainwe(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2015
Hello guys,i want to share an easy method of converting file format i discovered while playing with my phone.i have tried it on converting video files to mp3 and other video format .note this does not change the quality of the video,all you need is to remove the last letters after the dot and change it using a good file manager.example "video.hd to video.mp3"and your media player will read it.
Re: A Simple Method Of Changing File Format by stjsd(m): 10:59am On Oct 03, 2015
nice one
Re: A Simple Method Of Changing File Format by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mtseeeeeew

(1) (Reply)

How To Determine The PH Level Of A Solid Sample / How To Avoid The Fall Of The Naira With Bitcoins / How To Recharge Your Phone From Your Bank Account Using Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.