Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Influence Of ''states Visited'' On Pcm Final Posting. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Influence Of ''states Visited'' On Pcm Final Posting. (2645 Views)

Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC / IMSU 2016/2017 NYSC Briefing Of Pcm’s/final Year Students Schedule Out / List Of States That Are Currently Not Paying Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Influence Of ''states Visited'' On Pcm Final Posting. by Femmymata2(m): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2015
I'll like to know what effect the pcm's chosen ''states visited'' that appear on our Green card have effect on pcm's final posting. Thanks
Re: Influence Of ''states Visited'' On Pcm Final Posting. by ntiensejohnson5: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
call 08180764085 if u still having exemption issues.
Re: Influence Of ''states Visited'' On Pcm Final Posting. by candycrush(f): 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
I think they wouldn't post you to a state you have been to, and that's why I clicked all the northern states lol. That's what we were told at orientation sha!

1 Like

Re: Influence Of ''states Visited'' On Pcm Final Posting. by Femmymata2(m): 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
candycrush:
I think they wouldn't post you to a state you have been to, and that's why I clicked all the northern states lol. That's what we were told at orientation sha!
Quite helpful, thanks
Re: Influence Of ''states Visited'' On Pcm Final Posting. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
candycrush:
really? Cos I'd be in big trouble then. I was also confused and I clicked the state's I wanted thinking those were d state we most Prolly woulf be posted to.
Re: Influence Of ''states Visited'' On Pcm Final Posting. by leoblaze(m): 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
candycrush:

F***king did same grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Influence Of ''states Visited'' On Pcm Final Posting. by candycrush(f): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
@femmymata2 you're welcome
@enieme It was meant to be like a forth option, if your first 3 options are full/not available they get to choose a place for you but it has to be somewhere u haven't been before that's why they want yu to state the places you've been to. Sorry bout that tho, cross your fingers, pray and be hopeful!
Re: Influence Of ''states Visited'' On Pcm Final Posting. by Wizabakar(m): 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
Femmymata2:
I'll like to know what effect the pcm's chosen ''states visited'' that appear on our Green card have effect on pcm's final posting. Thanks
my brother I am in soup then.
Re: Influence Of ''states Visited'' On Pcm Final Posting. by Vado(m): 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mehn F up be that o. I should have selected those shitty far-north states.
Re: Influence Of ''states Visited'' On Pcm Final Posting. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
candycrush:
wrong !
Re: Influence Of ''states Visited'' On Pcm Final Posting. by Femmymata2(m): 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
DEATHMACHINE:
wrong !
Any reason?
Re: Influence Of ''states Visited'' On Pcm Final Posting. by hugochuks60(m): 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
its just to know where n where u av visited so as where best u can fit in so as to post I there. it does not necessarily mean they won't post u to those states. they post based on state of origin.

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Delays Payment Of Allowance / DG Confirms N35,600 New Alawee For Corpers / 7 Months Pregnant as A Corper. What's My Fate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.