Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Please Help Me!! I Feel Like Am Dying - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me!! I Feel Like Am Dying (846 Views)

Advice Needed: I Feel Like Am Pregnant. / I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! / Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me!! I Feel Like Am Dying by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 03, 2015
I have been suffering from diarrhea and fever since last night. to be precise, have gone to toilet 10times since 9pm last night and despite taking flagin, capsule and sodamint. my condition is showing no sign of improving.
B.S: I was once an ulcer patient but the symptoms have gone.
Re: Please Help Me!! I Feel Like Am Dying by jaymichael(m): 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
Just make sure you eat and also drink salt and sugar solution ORT to replace lost fluids. This will not stop the symptoms, but it will replace the fluids you pass out and it will replenish your strength and save your life.
Re: Please Help Me!! I Feel Like Am Dying by jacabi(m): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
Have you seen your doctor?
Re: Please Help Me!! I Feel Like Am Dying by niggi4life(m): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
alexistaiwo:
I have been suffering from diarrhea and fever since last night. to be precise, have gone to toilet 10times since 9pm last night and despite taking flagin, capsule and sodamint. my condition is showing no sign of improving.
B.S: I was once an ulcer patient but the symptoms have gone.
have you taken tetracycline capsule? if it doesnt stop why dont you go and see a doctor instead of coming here on NL
Re: Please Help Me!! I Feel Like Am Dying by menix(m): 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
I just pray it aint cholera.
Better hit d hospital to save ur life.
Re: Please Help Me!! I Feel Like Am Dying by nwaanambra1(m): 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
jaymichael:
Just make sure you eat and also drink salt and sugar solution ORT to replace lost fluids. This will not stop the symptoms, but it will replace the fluids you pass out and it will replenish your strength and save your life.

[size=15pt]op pls take this posters advice seriously!

buy a big bottled water. drop 4 cubes of sugar in it and one full spoon of salt shake it very well till they all disolve and start drinking half cup of it each time u visit the toilet!

above all, rush go see a doctor sharp! sharp! NOT CHEMISTOO!! SEE A DOCTOR! IMMEDIATELY - IF U REALLY WANT TO LIVE![/size]
Re: Please Help Me!! I Feel Like Am Dying by POWEROFPEACE(m): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
Since it just started, continue medication and avoid food for couple of hours. But if it persist, say for a week and especially when you see blood in your stool, it is inevitable you must see a Doctor. It is usually a symptom of most deadly diseases.
Re: Please Help Me!! I Feel Like Am Dying by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
Go to d clinic. stop self medication
Re: Please Help Me!! I Feel Like Am Dying by jaymichael(m): 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
@alexistaiwo how far? did you survive?
Re: Please Help Me!! I Feel Like Am Dying by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
jaymichael:
@alexistaiwo how far? did you survive?
went to toilet a total 14more times since creating the thread but it is holding up since 9am and my fever is gone so I think am already seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Please Help Me!! I Feel Like Am Dying by jaymichael(m): 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
alexistaiwo:

went to toilet a total 14more times since creating the thread but it is holding up since 9am and my fever is gone so I think am already seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
Good, thank God. I have had similar experiences before, thank GOD my mother was a nurse and I have known what to do.
Re: Please Help Me!! I Feel Like Am Dying by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
jaymichael:
Good, thank God. I have had similar experiences before, thank GOD my mother was a nurse and I have known what to do.
really thought I was gonna die. thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Entry Level Requirements For Medical Practice In Canada / Dental Care: How To Transform Your Teeth From Yellow To White / Unique Nutritional Needs Of Infants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.