Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Malta Guiness Street Dance Promo: Genuine Or Scam? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Malta Guiness Street Dance Promo: Genuine Or Scam? (3858 Views)

Malta Guinness Stuns Lagos With Amazing New Concept (Photos) / Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? / TIG Treasure Resource: Genuine Or Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malta Guiness Street Dance Promo: Genuine Or Scam? by olachy: 7:31am On Apr 21, 2009
Hello house,
I have an issue with malta guiness, they are all about this wonderful promo where u can win stuff if u find a raffle ticket under your crown,
Beautiful right?? Wrong!!! Where are the redemption centres…they are not adverstised on the radio, thrs no offer in the news papers…how the hel are we supposed to exchange the crowns for our raffle tickets,
Is it me, or is malta guiness becoming fishy…I have a knack for escalating things like this and I probably will if I don’t find a redemption centre soon,
And oh yeah, by the way, i have a crown that has raffle tiket beneath it, and I WANNA WIN…
Re: Malta Guiness Street Dance Promo: Genuine Or Scam? by naijacutee(f): 11:01am On May 01, 2009
Na wa o. Does everything you don't have immediate answers to, constitute a scam?

Why don't you contact their head office to get answers from the horses' mouth:
Guinness Nigeria Plc

Head Office

24, Oba Akran Avenue,
P. M. B. 21071, Ikeja, Lagos.
Tel: 234-01-4971560-9, 4976420-9, 4976720-9, 2709100.
Fax: 234-01-4970560; Telex: GUING 56254, Ikeja, Lagos.
Re: Malta Guiness Street Dance Promo: Genuine Or Scam? by olachy: 7:43am On May 04, 2009
well.considering the fact that it is a promo, thre shld be lots of redemption centres evrywhr, i should not have to contact malta-g to locate them, thre shld be lots of details in the news paper and on television about how to exchange your croens for tickets, i still think this is a scam, malta guiness is tryna play a fast one, id like to know if thre is anyone who has won something in this particular street dance promo.
Re: Malta Guiness Street Dance Promo: Genuine Or Scam? by applewise: 12:21pm On May 13, 2009
Olachy,

It is either you you don't like reading newspapers, or soft sell magazines else you will not have bothered to complain about your inability to locate any redemption centre.There are also what is called posters and hand bill,they contain information on redemption centres and how to redeem you prizes.

There are pertinent issues i will have expected us to dwell on such as the prevailing fuel shortage we are experiencing around the country, political instability in some southwest states , e.t.c.
Guy abeg go find your redemption centre joooo!
Re: Malta Guiness Street Dance Promo: Genuine Or Scam? by olachy: 2:31pm On May 13, 2009
applewise, U are in no position to tell me wot or wot not to dwell on, i read the paers, maybe not magazines but i def read the papers and there is no information on redemption centres,
this is not about what im goin to win at all, im am jst sayin, if u claim to be runnig a promo, run it for heavnes sake and not make it so ridiculosly dificult to redeem the prizes, if u dont have anything mre constucrtive to say, i suggest u just say nothing, thnk u very much and i aint a guy, tchewww
Re: Malta Guiness Street Dance Promo: Genuine Or Scam? by applewise: 3:29pm On May 13, 2009
Olachy

No hard feeling i didn't mean to get to u like that its just that i remember reading a list of redemption centres on a poster.
Nop hard feelings!!!!! grin wink

(1) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory: Feasibility Study / Please Advice, See What Palmcredit Loan App Did To Me / I Need An Estate Agent In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.