Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

GOD Sent, Unexpected Independent Gift - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD Sent, Unexpected Independent Gift (336 Views)

Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GOD Sent, Unexpected Independent Gift by FECOSON: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
one thing i know for sure is that no one has ever become poor from given, just like we use to say givers never lack. i received unexpected gift from someone i barely know on independent day, and to be honest it was what i needed that very day but doesn't have it. so i was sitting and chatting when he came to my neighbour's shop to buy something so i greeted him without looking at him because i was busy with my phone. so he asked me few questions i was answering without looking at him(still busy with my phone). then he said take, this is you happy independent go and celebrate, i collected it but still i was supprise. i thought he is making joke of me that he will still collect it back and people were laughing, that was what confused me most, so i just said thank you sir, but not sincerely from heart cos i
have doubt. then he bought what he wanted and started going, (hmm this man serious oooo, i said in mind) that was when i rushed and thank him again (this time deeply from heart) i ask those around to help me and thank him and they were supprised too. then, i thought about it throughout the day, i was like what have i done to this man where and when have i ever helped him. then it came to my mind that GIVERS NEVER LACK, i thought about how i have been trying to be charitable to other human persons, how i have tried to reach and touch people's life. don't mistake me here i said i tried and i am trying, am not saying that i am perfect. i gives and help in a little ways that i can be able to. is not untill u buy a car or valuable things to someone that will make you good/charitable. and the gift u give to a person who does not need/deserve it is not a gift from heart but for people to praise you, just like buy a car to car owner. pls let us be charitable to one another especially to the needy, it is also only when you give that u will receive. show kindness, for GOD loves and value such greet people. GOD BLESS YOU

(1) (Reply)

Insights On Jeremiah 31:27-40 / Sceptre Of His Power / Raising Godly Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.