Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Successful Soccer Betting Tips - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Successful Soccer Betting Tips (8594 Views)

How I Started A Successful Soccer Trading Business... / Risk FREE Soccer Betting Tips - Www.ozbet.tips / BBM Channel For Soccer Betting Prediction Dailly With Great Odds, C0020C8A9 ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Successful Soccer Betting Tips by treemoney(m): 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
Result:

Monday 1st August, 2016.
Indonesia - ISC
Bali United Vsoas 1 Gresik (Back Home @ 1.62) - 1 : 1 Loss

Hello all,
This is to notify you that I have launched my blog (www.sportaments.com).
It is simply a home for sport lovers and an avenue for them to make money while having fun.

Simply log on to my blog and get free SPORT TIPS.

HAPPY WINNING.
Re: Successful Soccer Betting Tips by treemoney(m): 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hello House!!!
I am a sport lover with years of experience in sport betting and predictions (precisely soccer prediction).
I have made over 30 points profits (between January 15th & March 10th) this year and I will be using this platform to share with you my successful picks/predictions.
My goal is to help you make money as a sport lover and spectator and I urge you to kindly share the good news of your success in using my predictions with your friends and neighbours.
This is because I am working towards providing an alternative source of income to all SPORT LOVERS and making www.sportamants.com the largest most successful prediction site in the world of sport.
Happy betting folks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(1:0) 2 H Means What. HELP / Aston Villa Sacks Coach Steve Bruce / AFCON 2013 Champions - Thoughts And Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.