Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Undergraduate,interns,ond And Bsc Holders Come In - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Undergraduate,interns,ond And Bsc Holders Come In (2323 Views)

Recruiting Graduates, And Undergraduate Interns / Difference Between HND And Bsc- Wole Soyinka / I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undergraduate,interns,ond And Bsc Holders Come In by OmichaelO: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
[b]

AREEYAH is Nigeria's first event solutions hub; with the largest event marketplace and online, tech driven event planning platform. 

Event planning can be stressful; wading through endless checklists and last minute complications, it gets pretty tough making sure you’re on track. That's where Areeyah comes in for our users, on a mission towards Events with Less Stress, More Fun; and More Memorable.

As an ambitious company that feasts on innovation, our team is on a journey to become the best online event portal available. Therefore we are searching for highly motivated people to join us on our growth journey. To this end, we are presently recruiting RELATIONSHIP MANAGERS to boost our neighborhood presence all over Lagos:

- Are you a natural at getting along with people?

- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?

- Are you young and driven?

- Are you enthusiastic about the possibilities of e-commerce?

- Are you open and amenable to new ways?

Do you live in any of these parts of Lagos:

(1) Victoria Island/Ikoyi?

(2) Ikeja/Maryland?

(3) Surulere/Aguda/Ikate?

(4) Egbeda/Idimu?

(5) Yaba/Ebute meta?

(6) Agege/Ogba?

(7) Festac/Amuwo?

(cool Okota/Isolo?

(9) Shomolu/Akoka?

(10) Ketu/Ojota?

(11) Ilupeju/Palmgrove/Fadeyi

(12) Lekki/Ajah?

Job Level: Undergraduate/Intern

Minimum Qualification: OND

Job Term: Contract (To be Formalized based on performance)

Remuneration: #30,000 - #80,000 Monthly.

If you're up for this challenge, send your CV to:

info.areeyah@gmail.com

areeyah01@gmail.com

[/b]
Re: Undergraduate,interns,ond And Bsc Holders Come In by OmichaelO: 6:17am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Undergraduate,interns,ond And Bsc Holders Come In by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2015
Please,is it marketing?
Re: Undergraduate,interns,ond And Bsc Holders Come In by OmichaelO: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
Rachbee:
Please,is it marketing?
No ma'am
Re: Undergraduate,interns,ond And Bsc Holders Come In by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
What's the job about? I was scheduled for an interview on mon,but I couldn't make it. Can I still come?
Re: Undergraduate,interns,ond And Bsc Holders Come In by OmichaelO: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
try to re apply. .
Re: Undergraduate,interns,ond And Bsc Holders Come In by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 09, 2015
Rachbee:
Please,is it marketing?
YES IT IS
Re: Undergraduate,interns,ond And Bsc Holders Come In by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 09, 2015
agongajoseph:
YES IT IS
Are you serious?
Re: Undergraduate,interns,ond And Bsc Holders Come In by Madamspeaker(f): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
I applied and got an invitation. I hope it's for real.
Re: Undergraduate,interns,ond And Bsc Holders Come In by purityconfi(f): 3:12am On Oct 10, 2015
Please whats the job about?

(1) (Reply)

Use This App And Thank Me Later / Thunder Strikes A Man Today In Ogun State As He Steal From Begger / A Young Male househelp Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.