Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Fdg Jthk T Rreh Dfh Dfh - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fdg Jthk T Rreh Dfh Dfh (431 Views)

Dfh / Fgjh Fgh D Dfh Gsgsdg / Gj Rtgh Dfh Fghj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fdg Jthk T Rreh Dfh Dfh by fatakesto20: 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: Fdg Jthk T Rreh Dfh Dfh by SeverusSnape(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
Wonderful!

By the way blesoh ... Talk to the mods, I mean mail them so that they can remove that. I can't reply in that section because I don't want it to also appear on my profile. I've already commented before they moved the thread to that Islamic section.
Re: Fdg Jthk T Rreh Dfh Dfh by blesoh(f): 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Wonderful!

By the way blesoh ... Talk to the mods, I mean mail them so that they can remove that. I can't reply in that section because I don't want it to also appear on my profile. I've already commented before they moved the thread to that Islamic section.
ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Official Explains Luis Enrique’s Decision To Choose Gerard Gumbau Over / Ucl Predictions From Different Tipsters / DFB Pokal Cup: Bring On Bayern-ujah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.