Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Poor And Unprofessional Medical Services Rendered By Private Hospitals - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Poor And Unprofessional Medical Services Rendered By Private Hospitals (406 Views)

FG Begins Free Medical Services For Poor Nigerians / How Some Private Hospitals Mistreat Patients / OMG, How Unprofessional?! Molested By Male Doctor Who Fondled Her Boobs?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poor And Unprofessional Medical Services Rendered By Private Hospitals by mosaicafrique: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
Nigerians have really gone through a lot of unacceptable situations even with the money paid for services to be enjoyed are not properly dispensed, Today will make it the second time I will visit grace land medical center along Lasu igando road in lagos and experience such diservice where a hospital with a massive structure will operate with just one doctor on duty all the time,I have made series of complaints and droped messages inside the hospitals suggestion box to correct the management and whoever is in charge but it seems the box is just there like NA you SABI! I and my family have waited for over two (2)hours just to see a doctor and other patients frustrated here. Please let the authorities in charge of consumer right protection come to our rescue so GRACELAND. Medical center ojo LGA can sit up to meet the 21st century service delivery statndard as regards ISO 2000

(1) (Reply)

Don't Waste Money On Drugs Anymore!! / How Modern Is Your Physics Textbook? (find Out) / Cure For Hiv Aids In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.