Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Jose Mourinho Launches Into Astonishing Rant Live On TV - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Launches Into Astonishing Rant Live On TV (424 Views)

Football Beef Alert! Jose Mourinho Launches Fresh Attack At Arsene Wenger / Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant / Eaglets ’ Golden Boy: ‘osimhen’s Dad Has No Generator To See Son On TV’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Launches Into Astonishing Rant Live On TV by ibrosantus(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
Jose Mourinho launches into astonishing rant live on TV after Chelsea horror show

JOSE MOURINHO has launched into a stunning referee rant after Chelsea's defeat to Southampton.

The Blues boss, speaking for seven interrupted minutes live on Sky Sports minutes after the 3-1 loss, accused refs of refusing to give his side any decisions - then vowed not to walk away from Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea have suffered their worst start in 37 years and sit four points off the drop-zone..
He said: "We are in such a bad moment. We should not be afraid to be honest. The referees are afraid to give decisions for Chelsea.
"If the FA want to punish me then punish me but it's not a problem for me. "Referees are afraid to give decisions to Chelsea. "Clear penalties are not given to me because there's one and one and one.
"Even in the Champions League, which is a game with not three officials but five, we are not given a penalty in the last minute."
Pressure is now on Mourinho, who just 132 days ago was lifting the Premier League title.
But he vowed: "I am not running away. If the club wants to sack me, they have to sack me. I am more than convinced we will finish in top four. "If they sack me they sack the best manager this club has had."
But Southampton boss Ronald Koeman said: "If they should have had one penalty, we should have had two penalties."
Re: Jose Mourinho Launches Into Astonishing Rant Live On TV by Afrok(m): 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
Southampton coach has said it all, but then I ask myself, did Chelsea deserve any penalty?
Mourinho! Chelsea is in a lot of mess than always looking for excuses and someone or ppl to blame for your lose.

Accept defeat the same way u accept victory, and see if your team can improve.

(1) (Reply)

Jurgen Klopp To Replace Brendan Rodgers-liverpool / Issues About Fixed Matches.... Share Your Idea / Googletastic FUN! - Google In The Classroom Free Af

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.