Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Sack Me And You Sack The Best-mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sack Me And You Sack The Best-mourinho (368 Views)

Arsenal Players Cannot Sack Me - Arsene Wenger / Amunike, Gaurdiola And Mourinho In The Same Picture. A Blast From The Past. / MOURINHO: Sack Me And You Sack The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sack Me And You Sack The Best-mourinho by bizday: 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho reacted to questions regarding his future by insisting that if the club sack him, they will be sacking the greatest manager the club has ever had.

The reigning champions slumped to their fourth Premier League defeat of the season on Saturday, going down 3-1 to Southampton at Stamford Bridge despite taking the lead through Willian.

The defeat follows on from Tuesday’s 2-1 loss to Porto in the Champions League and leaves the Blues in 16th place in the Premier League table, a distant 10 points behind leaders Manchester City.Readmore http://ssportsng.com/2015/10/03/sack-me-and-you-sack-the-best-mourinho/

(1) (Reply)

Humiliated Enyeama Finally Speaks Out / Chelsea Fans Do You Still Think Jose Mourinho Is The Special One? / Epl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.