Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Mourinho! Again? (picture) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho! Again? (picture) (636 Views)

Antonio Conte Mocks Jose Mourinho Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final / Lukaku Reveals Why He Couldn't Say No To Working With Jose Mourinho Again / Amunike, Gaurdiola And Mourinho In The Same Picture. A Blast From The Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho! Again? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
"Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho reacted to questions regarding his future by insisting that if the club sack him, they will be sacking the greatest manager the club has ever had."

Jose Mourinho's reaction to the questions concerning his future at Chelsea as reported by goal.com

What is the correlation between being Chelsea's greatest manager and steadying Chelsea's rocking ship?

Do I smell a fall from grace to grass?

Well, below is the advice a friend gave me this evening. I extend a hand of fellowship.

Plz for dis era of Mumunho travails, Plz avoid d use of Okada completely if u love your life.

Re: Mourinho! Again? (picture) by ikbnice(m): 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
There is God o
Re: Mourinho! Again? (picture) by menix(m): 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Champions & Europa League Prediction / FIFA Announces Presidential Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.