Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

Laptop Now Laggs When Playing Videos - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Now Laggs When Playing Videos (556 Views)

Buy This Cheap Laptop Now / What Is The Best HP Laptop Now Within 200-250k / World's Slimmest HP Laptop Now On Sale In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop Now Laggs When Playing Videos by xplicite(m): 4:34am On Oct 04, 2015
Please help.....
Recently i formatted my hp655 laptop with 2gig ram......
Now i just repimped it and my music video files that i sent from my phone to it before the pimping plays fine,but the new movies,that i pimped it with,dont,i ve even tried using vlc player and normal players....rather u hear the sound moving and the pictures are like as if the are cracking...
Please house what could be the cause and solution
Re: Laptop Now Laggs When Playing Videos by Tolzeal(m): 9:39am On Oct 04, 2015
xplicite:
Please help.....
Recently i formatted my hp655 laptop with 2gig ram......
Now i just repimped it and my music video files that i sent from my phone to it before the pimping plays fine,but the new movies,that i pimped it with,dont,i ve even tried using vlc player and normal players....rather u hear the sound moving and the pictures are like as if the are cracking...
Please house what could be the cause and solution

Sol: make and upgrade/update ur Audio & graphic drivers.

See hp webpage for official upgrade.
Re: Laptop Now Laggs When Playing Videos by xplicite(m): 11:31am On Oct 04, 2015
Tolzeal:

Sol: make and upgrade/update ur Audio & graphic drivers.

See hp webpage for official upgrade.
So that will be like gigabytes....
Cant i see an upgrade cd
Re: Laptop Now Laggs When Playing Videos by Tolzeal(m): 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
xplicite:

So that will be like gigabytes....
Cant i see an upgrade cd

CD might be outdated.
Better still you could download srubee geniuse pro for the internet. That would help with necessary upgrade you need to make.

(1) (Reply)

Discount Offer For Tech Users At Micostarmall / Get Bit-defender Anti-virus Free / Make Money By Posting, Uploading, Chatting And Lot More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.