Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Dear Mourinho And Chelsea Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dear Mourinho And Chelsea Fans (344 Views)

FA Cup Quarter-final Draw As Man United And Chelsea Find Fate In Quarter Final / Michy Batshuayi Scores For Borussia Dort Again And Chelsea Fans Go Wild (Photos) / Amunike, Gaurdiola And Mourinho In The Same Picture. A Blast From The Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Mourinho And Chelsea Fans by 042reports(f): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2015
Dear Special One,

As am writing this on my gold plated book on NL, belle dey sweet me because Orijin wey mama Ebuka sale give me and hot pepper soup still remain here, You are invited sha.

When you were unbeaten for over ten straight matches last EPL season, you be the special One and other coaches na kindergarten coaches, especially my Lovely MOYES AND VAN GAAL.

The table has turned round hahahaha, that common Rangers and Warri Wolves the fear You to play,iT just started and the only way out is to use your hand officially tell ABRAMOVIC say you get belle pain and resign or go visit Those white garment pastors for deliverance of relegation as you see you even losing against swansea home and away and My sweet Manchester UTD who are going to be the Champion of the season and the champion for life...

You can still go and buy the likes of Aiyegbeni, drogba,beckham,Ronaldo,messi and, yobo etc .......[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Dear Mourinho And Chelsea Fans by northvietnam(m): 8:30am On Oct 04, 2015
fooooooooooool@ op

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:jurgen Klopp "Agrees To Become New Liverpool FC Manager" / Croatia Beat Eaglets 2-1 / Man City goes top after dour derby draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.