Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

PIXS: Ali Baba Narrates His Funny Massage Experience In The Hands Of An Ijaw Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PIXS: Ali Baba Narrates His Funny Massage Experience In The Hands Of An Ijaw Man (1250 Views)

Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Ijaw Man Rejoices Over Son's Death / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PIXS: Ali Baba Narrates His Funny Massage Experience In The Hands Of An Ijaw Man by londonrivals: 9:01am On Oct 04, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-VckRPH8lMzg/VhC-yAAa4XI/AAAAAAACQR8/VgxKmwKRvnw/s1600/1087949260916894702_234596641_edit_edit.jpg[/img]

Veteran comedian, Ali Baba has narrated his hilarious massage experience in the hands of an Ijaw man. He wrote

Ehen oooo! Shebi... That's how I stupidly agreed to follow my cousin to get a massage from an Ijaw man today. All my friends advised me against it. But hey! After all, My own cousin can't wish me bad! Was I wrong?!!! This wicked Ijaw man started by putting one boiling pot of life on my stomach for 15mins... All the salad inside me from breakfast DONE! Then he made me sit on another pot...

That one heated me from under, I felt like someone waiting for his election result. After some people will say they don't know what is destroying the ozone layer. If 9ice tries it, he will become Alapokan! Then the massage... See, That man is a winch. Nothing else. He massaged me with all the power he could muster. He must have retired as a washaman from an army barracks.

To make matters worse, he was trying to put elbows where God did not. He bent my hands sooooo backward I nearly confessed I collected subsidies. He was not done. The monster now put his knee to the back of my neck and (applied the kind of pressure Igbo traders use to reduce 3 suitcases into one) then traced my spinal cord from my neck to my waist. And he had the guts to ask why I farted. If he sees me in that run down pigsty he calls clinic, he should call me monkey. Old bagga! PMB Cancel Amnesty NOW! As for my cousin, him own done set! I will do my own back.

When we left the place, to walk to the car, the sun was up... 11:36am. Everyone else had a shadow. Except me. My shadow had left me during that massage. I finally asked myself, who send me? PS: To everyone who finds this note funny... May God arrange your own in double portion. Nothing wey UNA no dey call joke. Winchzards! And to @frankedoho who just sat there and was just laughing... You are not a friend"

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/10/photos-ali-baba-narrates-his-funny.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: PIXS: Ali Baba Narrates His Funny Massage Experience In The Hands Of An Ijaw Man by chocolateme(f): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2015
Lwkmd..
Re: PIXS: Ali Baba Narrates His Funny Massage Experience In The Hands Of An Ijaw Man by 1miccza: 9:05am On Oct 04, 2015
Hahahahahaha your own don be Alibaba. That's what you get when you find a gym trainer in a make shift massage parlour wait ooo,bros dem dey use duve abi na blanket for massage parlour??

Heis!!!!!You above me!!!!you!! Yees you!! Chocolate yooouuu!!!! U no dey go shorsh??
Re: PIXS: Ali Baba Narrates His Funny Massage Experience In The Hands Of An Ijaw Man by quinnboy: 9:06am On Oct 04, 2015
LWKMD
Re: PIXS: Ali Baba Narrates His Funny Massage Experience In The Hands Of An Ijaw Man by deadZONE: 9:09am On Oct 04, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Please whats funny...
Re: PIXS: Ali Baba Narrates His Funny Massage Experience In The Hands Of An Ijaw Man by dyadeleye(m): 9:15am On Oct 04, 2015
Ali,sebi na massage parlour with cheaper rate u dey find?
your cousin don arrange u wella....hehehhhehehhe
#UrCousinMyKindOfGuy#
Re: PIXS: Ali Baba Narrates His Funny Massage Experience In The Hands Of An Ijaw Man by adedayourt(m): 9:17am On Oct 04, 2015
need to pour water to undry d joke undecided
Re: PIXS: Ali Baba Narrates His Funny Massage Experience In The Hands Of An Ijaw Man by edwife(f): 9:17am On Oct 04, 2015
Alibaba and Ay jokes are dry,Ay understood that and stepped to planning shows and movies but alibaba still clueless. undecided
Re: PIXS: Ali Baba Narrates His Funny Massage Experience In The Hands Of An Ijaw Man by hyfr(m): 9:27am On Oct 04, 2015
Alibaba is still in you. This is what I'll call comic
Re: PIXS: Ali Baba Narrates His Funny Massage Experience In The Hands Of An Ijaw Man by hyfr(m): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2015
edwife:
Alibaba and Ay jokes are dry,Ay understood that and stepped to planning shows and movies but alibaba still clueless. undecided
you just gave DRY and CLUELESS a new definition. Ode
Re: PIXS: Ali Baba Narrates His Funny Massage Experience In The Hands Of An Ijaw Man by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 04, 2015
deadZONE:

Please whats funny...
adedayourt:
need to pour water to undry d joke undecided
deadZONE:

Please whats funny...
am searching for the funny part too undecided
Re: PIXS: Ali Baba Narrates His Funny Massage Experience In The Hands Of An Ijaw Man by adedayourt(m): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2015
quiinnBee:

am searching for the funny part too undecided

quiinnbee no go church today cheesy
Re: PIXS: Ali Baba Narrates His Funny Massage Experience In The Hands Of An Ijaw Man by adedayourt(m): 10:24am On Oct 04, 2015
edwife:

so u also think ay is dry undecided

i no sabi who dry pass btw ay nd stockfish
Re: PIXS: Ali Baba Narrates His Funny Massage Experience In The Hands Of An Ijaw Man by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2015
adedayourt:

quiinnbee no go church today cheesy
am back.
first service closes 10am smiley
i know you didnt go
Re: PIXS: Ali Baba Narrates His Funny Massage Experience In The Hands Of An Ijaw Man by adedayourt(m): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2015
quiinnBee:

am back.
first service closes 10am smiley
i know you didnt go

my church is on midyear break wink wink
Re: PIXS: Ali Baba Narrates His Funny Massage Experience In The Hands Of An Ijaw Man by Omotayor123(f): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2015
Write up kinda funny... Let Naijasinglegirl narrate that kind experience in writing and you would have not be able to stop laughing grin

Anyways, Ali Baba Ndoh tongue
Re: PIXS: Ali Baba Narrates His Funny Massage Experience In The Hands Of An Ijaw Man by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
adedayourt:

my church is on midyear break wink wink
smhgrin You need Jesus
Re: PIXS: Ali Baba Narrates His Funny Massage Experience In The Hands Of An Ijaw Man by EfemenaXY: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
Funny narration.

But the writer should have told us how he felt immediately afterwards? I bet all his stiff, aching muscles were put to rest, and he probably slept like a baby that night. cheesy
Re: PIXS: Ali Baba Narrates His Funny Massage Experience In The Hands Of An Ijaw Man by adedayourt(m): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
quiinnBee:

smhgrin You need Jesus

i agree wit u dear, ll u take me to see Jesus in ur church

(1) (Reply)

Chaii! Evil Spirits Allegedly Killed 3men Inside Soakaway Pit In Enugu (see Pics / Am Still A V!rgin At 32 And Looking For A Serious Guy (please Help Me) / Nigeria Teen And Twenties Audition Counts Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.