Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Phcn And Petrol Sellers Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Phcn And Petrol Sellers Why? (358 Views)

See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / A Funny Way To Notifying PHCN Of Bill Payment (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phcn And Petrol Sellers Why? by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 04, 2015
If rumours circulating everywhere is true,then I suggest is high time Nigerians start to voice out and call on the attention of our saviour President Buhari.
I don't know the level of power supply in your area within past 6days. But any individual who is observant will agree with me that the rate of power supply has reduced drastically within the stipulated time frame, thereby, increasing the level of demands of PMS by home consumers. This sardonic incidence has continued unabated coupled with high estimated bill which is not compatible with consumers consumption.
In Ikeja and Ikorodu for instance, we paid 4658 and 7k naira respectively for the month of August, but September bill was increased to an alarming rate of 22000+ and 28k. If you ask me,I may say when will Consumers Protection Agency rise and look into the plight of average Nigerians utility consumptions. The worse part of it is based on what an associate just told us that petroleum sellers and Generators owners have all cried out on low patronage of their product due to constant power supply and have sworn to do anything possible to return to old traditions of lackadaisical power supply.
The truth is that Nigerians can no longer allow evil of corruption perpetuated by few cabals eat deep into the flesh of our nation again because change has begun long before.
Re: Phcn And Petrol Sellers Why? by playtheblues(f): 11:21am On Oct 04, 2015
That cartoon though grin

(1) (Reply)

World Teachers' Day (october 5)- Empowering Teachers. / IM Proud To Be A Teacher / Caption This Photo…:-)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.