Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Bedc Test And Dragnet - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bedc Test And Dragnet (1410 Views)

AIICO Test And Interview Invitation / Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 (test And Interview) / BEDC Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bedc Test And Dragnet by atama27(m): 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
A lovely sunday to you all, I want to use this medium to appeal to dragnet solutions to please consider applicants from the North,south south and eastern part of Nigeria. We don't have to come all the way to lagos for the FOT, I believe there are centre's in abuja and porthacourt to favour those from the north and the east. I know a lot of people who missed the test because of the distance involved in going for it not forgetting the short notice. I hope and pray for their staff to see this post and changes be made. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Bedc Test And Dragnet by Valmesk(m): 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
Dragnet so much love this there Lagos centre,they ought to be flexible and reach out to locations in various geopolitical zones example Portharcourt for South-South inhabitants.Enugu for south East,Kano for North and others,do you know what it means to travel all the way from Kano,Bayelsa,Anambra,Kogi etc to Lagos for an aptitude test,to make things difficult,the test update most times come a day before the test then tell me how people in far distant areas will meet up to the test,dragnet is a strong name in recruitment process,why can't they reduce the risk many graduates face in order to meet up to there test venue,the emotional trauma is too much for graduates that may not have the transport fare to far distant Lagos.They can apply other means such as taking the test anywhere you are as far as there is internet connectivity,Sterling bank,FAAN,MAERSKLINE and many others used and are still using this measure.Please Dragnet,graduates are not robbotic machines,diversify your recruitment centres to various regions.MOD,pls do justice to this thread so that Dragnet will see it easily.

2 Likes

Re: Bedc Test And Dragnet by Busbar(m): 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
These are dragnet contact..u can forward this complain to them. Phone Number: 07088609791, 07011962033 Working hours: 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday Contact Email: info@dragnet-solutions.com
Re: Bedc Test And Dragnet by atama27(m): 11:30am On Oct 05, 2015
Busbar:
These are dragnet contact..u can forward this complain to them.
Phone Number: 07088609791, 07011962033
Working hours: 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Contact Email: info@dragnet-solutions.com
I did and I got a response as follows...

Dear Candidate,
thank you for mailing us.
Please be aware that the test location is Lagos and option to reschedule is not available.

Best Regards,
Re: Bedc Test And Dragnet by Busbar(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
atama27:
I did and I got a response as follows...

Dear Candidate,
thank you for mailing us.
Please be aware that the test location is Lagos and option to reschedule is not available.

Best Regards,

Alright
Re: Bedc Test And Dragnet by ayusguy10: 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
Please I need dragnet past questions and answers.pls forward it to my mail- ayusguy10@yahoo.com.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Fairly Used Or Second Hand Infinix Hot Note 2 2gig Ram / Career Opportunity At The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) / Job Application For Qualified Nurse, Auxiliary Nurse And Ambulance Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.