Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

What Would You Have Done In This Scenario? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Would You Have Done In This Scenario? (841 Views)

How Do You Explain This Scenario To The Police / How Do You Solve This Scenario? / Imagine This Scenario. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Have Done In This Scenario? by calabaman(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Happy Sunday all,

Came across this pic from a frnds bbm dp update.

You are a nepa official and you enter a house to check for ilegal connection or meter tampering, unknown to you there is a dog lurking around the corner... if it were you what would you have done? cheesy

Re: What Would You Have Done In This Scenario? by MKO4ever(m): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
Haaa, see gbege
Re: What Would You Have Done In This Scenario? by Ebubeslym(m): 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
In this case, there are two things involved.
>Its either you be thief or
>You be the owner of the dog but u never feed am since independence celebration.

>If you be the owner, you are safe(u fit feed am later)
>but if you be thief, there are two things involved.

>It is either you come down now and beg the dog( na if d dog wan hear o)

>or you wait till boys for the street wey no go church show face with tyre and fuel.

If na beg you beg, you are safe (na only bite ee go bite you)

but if you wait till area bois show face....... Brother .... God be with you till we meet again.
Re: What Would You Have Done In This Scenario? by IceDude(m): 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
That dog isnt big enough to scare the hell outa me, i wont even bother climbing that gate. I will quicky grab a stick or anything i could lay my hands on and panel beat the dog
Re: What Would You Have Done In This Scenario? by DeHero1: 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
Maybe he wanted to fix something in the ceiling.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Experience With Fake/substandard Products. / Photo: What Is This Policeman Thinking? / Hillarious: Waec Babe: I Dn Laugh Tire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.