Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Be An Oriflame Makeup Products Consultant - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Be An Oriflame Makeup Products Consultant (2876 Views)

Join Oriflame Sweden Today And Watch Yours Dreams Come True / Become An Oriflame Consultant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be An Oriflame Makeup Products Consultant by afikayo: 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hello ladies,

its time to make extra income.Lets face the fact, ordinarily you walk into a store and buy your daily needs like toothpaste,shampoos and conditioners, body sprays,roll ons and perfumes,mascara,lipsticks,foundation and powders, baby powder,baby cream and baby oil,even originak coconut oil and body scrubs. Now why don't you buy Oriflame product and still get paid!!!!! Yeah i mean buy Oriflame products directly from the company for ur family use at 30% discount by registering with just 1200.

I need just 50 ladies to enjoy this offer. If interested comment belowband text or whatsapp me ur name, phone no,home address, functional email address,I.d. card no and date of birth for instant registration....... 08037138748

Re: Be An Oriflame Makeup Products Consultant by afikayo: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
MAKE-UP Make-up should enhance your natural beauty, but also give you freedom to express your individual, radiant personality. We offer the best on-trend beauty picks and essentials such as mascaras, lipsticks, blushes, and foundations, everyday cosmetics for the face, eyes, lips and nails, plus shades that suit everyone and every look. Whether seasonal basics or inspirational colour combinations, it’s easy to shop our new products – all to look beautiful from morning to night.[b]MAKE-UP Make-up should enhance your natural beauty, but also give you freedom to express your individual, radiant personality. We offer the best on-trend beauty picks and essentials such as mascaras, lipsticks, blushes, and foundations, everyday cosmetics for the face, eyes, lips and nails, plus shades that suit everyone and every look. Whether seasonal basics or inspirational colour combinations, it’s easy to shop our new products – all to look beautiful from morning to night.

Re: Be An Oriflame Makeup Products Consultant by afikayo: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2015
By registering, you become a consultant with Oriflame and you are trained through seminars and webinard on all concerning Oriflame cosmetics.

ADVANTAGES OF BEING AN ORIFLAME CONSULTANT: (1)You are a part of a fast growing direct selling cosmetics company (2) Buy great quality product for yourself at 23% discount (3) You look great and feel great using our products (4) Recommending the products to your friends,collegues and family and make money quickly (5) You can build a network and fulfil your dreams (6) You have fun,make friends,enjoy fabulous incentive trips.

Re: Be An Oriflame Makeup Products Consultant by OhiGentle(m): 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
afikayo:
By registering, you become a consultant with Oriflame and you are trained
through seminars and webinard on all concerning Oriflame cosmetics.

ADVANTAGES OF BEING AN ORIFLAME CONSULTANT:
(1)You are a part of a fast growing direct selling cosmetics company
(2) Buy great quality product for yourself at 23% discount
(3) You look great and feel great using our products
(4) Recommending the products to your friends,collegues and family and make
money quickly
(5) You can build a network and fulfil your dreams
(6) You have fun,make friends,enjoy fabulous incentive trips.

Hello, I contacted someone about registering my wife for this business but she doesn't seem serious because she keeps saying either she is busy or she will call back and doesn't. If one gets registered is that how we will face the issues of making orders and slow customer service?
Re: Be An Oriflame Makeup Products Consultant by afikayo: 10:08am On Oct 30, 2015
not at all. whatsapp me with dis number 08037138748 for more info.
Re: Be An Oriflame Makeup Products Consultant by afikayo: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hello good people

Oriflame is also celebrating today because it is +1 in Nigeria. So far we have
upto about 8000 consultants..yea you heard right,and that's just in one year.
If the business opportunity oriflame offer weren't profitable or worth trying,we
wouldn't have recorded such great a number in just 12months.

Oriflame is here to make you a boss of your own. Contact me on 08037138748
and 55A2C974 for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Ice Water Nylon Rolls Nationwide / #**HOME APPLIANCES (Home Theater, Refridgerator, A/C, Oven, Blender Etcetra)**# / Italian( 750) Gold Jewelries For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.