Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Why Is It That Psquare Hardly Features People? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Is It That Psquare Hardly Features People? (1182 Views)

Video: Phyno Ft Psquare - Financial Woman / Psquare Brings Top Nigerian Celebrities To Oke-ira To Shoot "Bank Alert Video" / "Why I'm Happy Psquare's 'Shekini' Lost In The AFRIMA Songwriter's Category" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Psquare Hardly Features People? by YINKS89(m): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
I just sat down and thought about this and I came up with some reasons which I want you guyz should check or come up with your own assumption.... Is it that;

1) They don't want to spend?

2) They are scared of people out shining them?

3) Is it that people just don't like to feature them?

4) Or they are just too arrogant to features in musicians song?

5) Feel free to add yours.......
Re: Why Is It That Psquare Hardly Features People? by SUGARBEE(f): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
Stop hating. .. Would you say the same for tuface, or wizkid? Who are mostly been featured but don't do the featuring?
Re: Why Is It That Psquare Hardly Features People? by YINKS89(m): 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Stop hating. .. Would you say the same for tuface, or wizkid? Who are mostly been featured but don't do the featuring?
dey do feature musicians nd abt hatin m nt coz I lyk psquare
Re: Why Is It That Psquare Hardly Features People? by Starships4u(m): 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ask DAVIDO to feature WIZKID or vice versa
Re: Why Is It That Psquare Hardly Features People? by Warldbest(m): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Dem get higher level dan any other artiste
Re: Why Is It That Psquare Hardly Features People? by YINKS89(m): 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Starships4u:
Ask DAVIDO to feature WIZKID or vice versa
sewiously u re takin dis personal wah does wizkid nd davido has 2 do wif dis?
Re: Why Is It That Psquare Hardly Features People? by Starships4u(m): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
YINKS89:
sewiously u re takin dis personal wah does wizkid nd davido has 2 do wif dis?
you are sounding tribalistic cos @PSQUARE are IBOS!!
Re: Why Is It That Psquare Hardly Features People? by ritababe(f): 7:57am On Oct 06, 2015
YINKS89:
I just sat down and thought about this and I came up with some reasons which I want you guyz should check or come up with your own assumption.... Is it that;

1) They don't want to spend?

2) They are scared of people out shining them?

3) Is it that people just don't like to feature them?

4) Or they are just too arrogant to features in musicians song?

5) Feel free to add yours.......

how abt rickross and akon
Re: Why Is It That Psquare Hardly Features People? by KingTom(m): 8:47am On Oct 06, 2015
They are two already, so wetin Dem wan feature again?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Psquare Hardly Features People? by YINKS89(m): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2015
ritababe:

how abt rickross and akon
sewiously juz 2 artists.
Re: Why Is It That Psquare Hardly Features People? by YINKS89(m): 9:08am On Oct 06, 2015
KingTom:
They are two already, so wetin Dem wan feature again?
guy even psquare talk say dem b 1 no b 2 for busybody.
Re: Why Is It That Psquare Hardly Features People? by ritababe(f): 9:21am On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=YINKS89 post=38712790] sewiously juz 2 artists.[/quote
they feature Starz not local musician
Re: Why Is It That Psquare Hardly Features People? by KingTom(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2015
YINKS89:
Ok sir. grin
Re: Why Is It That Psquare Hardly Features People? by Trypa(f): 9:23am On Oct 06, 2015
YINKS89:

Lolgrin
Re: Why Is It That Psquare Hardly Features People? by YINKS89(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2015
KingTom:
Ok sir. grin
abi nah
Re: Why Is It That Psquare Hardly Features People? by YINKS89(m): 10:49am On Oct 06, 2015
Trypa:

Lolgrin
abi
Re: Why Is It That Psquare Hardly Features People? by KingTom(m): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2015
YINKS89:
abi nah
Na so
Re: Why Is It That Psquare Hardly Features People? by ritababe(f): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
YINKS89:
sewiously juz 2 artists.

2face possibility

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Lil Kesh – Shele Gan Gan / Wizkid, Davido, DonJazzy Made Forbes’ Top 10 List Of Richest Musicians In Africa / Adekunle Gold Ft Simi - Promise (instrumental)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.