Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Ask Anything From A Fin - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ask Anything From A Fin (725 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Anything From A Fin by FINman: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
I'm from Finland and you can ask me anything in this thread.

I just found this website and I'm very interested in learning about Nigerian culture and perhaps you might want to know something about my country too. wink

Re: Ask Anything From A Fin by Wulfruna(f): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
I see domes on some of the buildings in the first picture. Are the building mosques or have anything to do with Islam? How prominent is Islam in Finland?
Re: Ask Anything From A Fin by philfearon(m): 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hi..
What is the general impression of Fins about themselves?

How do Fins view other people/localities?

What can I expect if I decide to migrate there and live there for live?

Is getting visa to the country difficult?

On the general note,based on average head assumption, what is the standard of living like their?

How are the girls?

Are foreigners from Africa treated differently than Other parts of the world?

Thanks!!
Re: Ask Anything From A Fin by netotse(m): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
FINman:
I'm from Finland and you can ask me anything in this thread.

I just found this website and I'm very interested in learning about Nigerian culture and perhaps you might want to know something about my country too. wink
Hey...welcome to NL.

I'm curious, why do you guys come across as being so cold and standoffish?
Re: Ask Anything From A Fin by Chanchit: 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
I have a friend in Finland and he said language is a barrier cos Finland speaks finnish I think, so how come you type in English? Or is it google translator?
Re: Ask Anything From A Fin by tpiander: 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
why does that building look like Aso Rock?

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas leads in best culture and fashion Class. / BREAKING: Kidnapped Ondo Monarch Regains Freedom / This Picture Is Breaking Instagram. Tag It In One Word!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.