Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Directions To FRCN Trainin School Lagos.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Directions To FRCN Trainin School Lagos.. (1304 Views)

N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos / List Of Pioneer Names - Students At CMS Grammar School, Lagos. Established 1859 / Inquiries About FRCN Training School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Directions To FRCN Trainin School Lagos.. by ejugirl: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
Good evening lovelies...pls I need a proper direction to FRCN training school in Lagos...pls if u v ideass. Pls lemme know..thanks
Re: Directions To FRCN Trainin School Lagos.. by HungerBAD: 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
No matter what direction you are coming from.

It is at Ladipo Bus stop/ On the Ikeja GRA Side by the Railway.

Ladipo is towards Agege if you are coming from the Oshodi Axis.

And towards Oshodi if you are coming from the Ikeja/Ipaja/Agege Axis.

I used to go Fruit hunting as a young boy inside that compound.

2 Likes

Re: Directions To FRCN Trainin School Lagos.. by ejugirl: 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
HungerBAD:
No matter what direction you are coming from.

It is at Ladipo Bus stop/ On the Ikeja GRA Side by the Railway.

Ladipo is towards Agege if you are coming from the Oshodi Axis.

And towards Oshodi if you are coming from the Ikeja/Ipaja/Agege Axis.

I used to go Fruit hunting as a young boy inside that compound.
lool. Thanks. I'm in Ikotun presently.. Heard I can enter oshodi bus from egbeda.. Thanks
Re: Directions To FRCN Trainin School Lagos.. by HungerBAD: 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
ejugirl:
lool. Thanks. I'm in Ikotun presently.. Heard I can enter oshodi bus from egbeda.. Thanks

Yes you will get Oshodi directly from there, and then you alight at Ladipo Bus stop.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Directions To FRCN Trainin School Lagos.. by ejugirl: 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
HungerBAD:

Yes you will get Oshodi directly from there, and then you alight at Ladipo Bus stop.

Goodluck.
thanks so so much.. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Directions To FRCN Trainin School Lagos.. by HungerBAD: 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
ejugirl:
thanks so so much.. GOD BLESS YOU

Amen and you too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NNPC / Mobil 2015/2016 Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates / Hiralious Things That Happen Only In UNN! / I Need Proposal For Cbt Centre For Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.