Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Holy Ghost Fire!! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Holy Ghost Fire!! (453 Views)

Redemption Camp, August Holy Ghost Convention 2018 / She Has Been Staying With A Ghost Since 2007 / WOW! Nigerian Bride Marries A ‘ghost’ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holy Ghost Fire!! by Starships4u(m): 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
There was a pastor who wanted to impress his audience by performing miracles, so as to gain more audience. He called his son and said to him, "On Sunday, you will go up into the altar of the church with some used books and a matchbox, then when I say Holy Ghost fire, you will light up the books with fire and throw it in front of the church." On Sunday when the pastor was praying, he shouted, "HOLY GHOST FIRE!" His son quickly lit the paper and threw it in front of the church, the people thought it was real, so they invited other people to the church. This continued for many Sundays. One Sunday while the pastor was praying, he shouted, "HOLY GHOST FIRE!" No fire. He repeated again, "HOLY GHOST FIRE!" No fire. Agitated, he shouted for the umpteenth time, "I SAY HOLY GHOST FIRE!" and his son immediately shouted back, "daddy, matches have finished o!"

Cc lalasticala

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year My Nairalanders... / Cakes Cakes Cakes / FCMB Transact And Win 10K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.