Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

When Was The Last Wedding In Your Family- Rhetorical Question - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Was The Last Wedding In Your Family- Rhetorical Question (478 Views)

I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? / Woman Crushed 4 Days To Her Wedding In Abuja / Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Wedding In Your Family- Rhetorical Question by tpiander: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: When Was The Last Wedding In Your Family- Rhetorical Question by tpiander: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
are you keeping event planners out of business?
Re: When Was The Last Wedding In Your Family- Rhetorical Question by Dyt(f): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
We should ask you

I still want you babe
I will call you my pretty young old woman
kiss kiss
Re: When Was The Last Wedding In Your Family- Rhetorical Question by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Dyt:
We should ask you

I still want you babe
I will call you my pretty young old woman
kiss kiss
lesbo alert. Tpia'S thing is already crusty white from aging and over use. You wouldn't fancy it.
Re: When Was The Last Wedding In Your Family- Rhetorical Question by tpiander: 1:41am On Oct 05, 2015
johnny1980:
lesbo alert. My thing is already crusty white from aging and over use. You wouldn't fancy it.

(1) (Reply)

Read This Before Giving Your Child A Phone / I Need Rehabilitation Center In Nigeria / Dad Suffocates Son While Playing Video Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.