Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Is It Proper For Timi Dakolo To Do Something Like This To His Wife? - See Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is It Proper For Timi Dakolo To Do Something Like This To His Wife? - See Photos (2898 Views)

My Father Is A Baby Boy! Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Dad (photo) / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) / Cool FM OAP Freeze Now Engaged After Splitting From Ex-wife - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper For Timi Dakolo To Do Something Like This To His Wife? - See Photos by MzzCutie(f): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
It's not what you think,its very proper.Timi Dakolo's wife Mrs Busola Dakolo aka ‘the spender of his money’ today got a star studded surprise birthday party from her husband to mark her big day.

In attendance were Timi's industry colleagues Waje, 2face Idibia, Cobhams Asuquo, Godwin Tom, Nikki Laoye and more. Venue was the Eko Hotel & Suites. Busola's birthday was yesterday. See photos- http://www.frabidel.com/2015/10/is-it-proper-for-timi-dakolo-to-do.html

Re: Is It Proper For Timi Dakolo To Do Something Like This To His Wife? - See Photos by sltn(m): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
yes na!
Re: Is It Proper For Timi Dakolo To Do Something Like This To His Wife? - See Photos by anibirelawal(m): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
You asked a question but you answered it yourself. I would have refer you to Google.
Re: Is It Proper For Timi Dakolo To Do Something Like This To His Wife? - See Photos by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
Iyawo Mi! Oloru Fe Mi! Ore Mi! Alayo Mi! I Will Love You Forever! *winks*
Re: Is It Proper For Timi Dakolo To Do Something Like This To His Wife? - See Photos by khassy(m): 2:10am On Oct 05, 2015
what should he have done instead

take her to a night club undecidedundecided
Re: Is It Proper For Timi Dakolo To Do Something Like This To His Wife? - See Photos by IAmBhijay(m): 6:27am On Oct 05, 2015
All these bloggers and their misleading titles tho..... undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Timi Dakolo To Do Something Like This To His Wife? - See Photos by hatux: 6:37am On Oct 05, 2015
I still can't get what the guy did o...undecided
Re: Is It Proper For Timi Dakolo To Do Something Like This To His Wife? - See Photos by fairygeh(f): 6:47am On Oct 05, 2015
hatux:
I still can't get what the guy did o...undecided
The guy wrote Happy Birthday to the spender of my money on the wife's birthday cake.
Re: Is It Proper For Timi Dakolo To Do Something Like This To His Wife? - See Photos by hatux: 6:55am On Oct 05, 2015
fairygeh:
The guy wrote Happy Birthday to the spender of my money on the wife's birthday cake.
Oh yeah! Now I got it, thanks a bunch.
Re: Is It Proper For Timi Dakolo To Do Something Like This To His Wife? - See Photos by Sommyangel(f): 7:33am On Oct 05, 2015
anibirelawal:
You asked a question but you answered it yourself. I would have refer you to Google.
lol
Re: Is It Proper For Timi Dakolo To Do Something Like This To His Wife? - See Photos by macklef(m): 7:45am On Oct 05, 2015
Timi dakolo one of the ugliest male celebs apparently has one of the prettiest celebrity wife in 9ja.
Me likey
Re: Is It Proper For Timi Dakolo To Do Something Like This To His Wife? - See Photos by signature2012(m): 11:05am On Oct 05, 2015
macklef:
Timi dakolo one of the ugliest male celebs apparently has one of the prettiest celebrity wife in 9ja.
Me likey

Too bad of you bro.Never say to your fellow man he his ugly.

Would love if u can post your own pix here for us to compare.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Timi Dakolo To Do Something Like This To His Wife? - See Photos by ThePeacemaker(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2015
Who said Timi dakolo is ugly? undecided
I guess u havent seen the likes of
BANCE
POGBA
SAHKO
SKUKI.......
If to say quys dae make up like gherls....
Choi
Some would mistake oshiomole for Trey Songz
Ahbi I Lie?
Re: Is It Proper For Timi Dakolo To Do Something Like This To His Wife? - See Photos by macklef(m): 11:19am On Oct 05, 2015
signature2012:

Too bad of you bro.Never say to your fellow man he his ugly.

Would love if u can post your own pix here for us to compare.
My bro, I AM UGLY. If u dint get my point, i understood what i rote.
Uglyness, beautiful, tall, short...... are all adjectives everybody has his her her own adjective, but what i meant was, it dos not deter one from reaching his/her potential.
Timi is not fine and yet he could get a fine babe like her, thatz why i ended with, me likey. Dig?

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Eldest Brother Magemiles Goes Into Music / See This Keke Napep Painted In Nigeria World Cup Jersey Colour / See Lady Who Claims To Have Slept With Over “1 Million Men”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.