Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Luciferean Poems - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Luciferean Poems (3110 Views)

Republic Day 2016 Poems, Kavita In Hindi English For Kids / Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luciferean Poems by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
What if Jesus died in Africa
Born of a carpenter
Welcomed by three dibias
With cowries, yams and talismans

Faraway from Mecca
And closer to Abuja,
Aso Rock, his path on Passover

His cross made of rafia
Stoned with mounds of eba
Alomo passed to him as his soul crossed over

But Jesus didnt die in Africa
No eba was stoned at Golgotha
The son of David had no idea whatsoever
That there was a land called Africa.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Luciferean Poems by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
"who the fvck is lucifer"?

2 Likes

Re: Luciferean Poems by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"who the fvck is lucifer"?
Sometimes, I feel like a retard magnet.

7 Likes

Re: Luciferean Poems by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Sometimes, I feel like a retard magnet.
"I bind and cast every occult spirit in you, I send them to the bottomless pit. I release you from every curses and Set you free from Satan and his chains by the risen Christ of the cross". Amin

1 Like

Re: Luciferean Poems by Magician1503(m): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
Oo leko angry
Re: Luciferean Poems by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"I bind and cast every occult spirit in you, I send them to the bottomless pit. I release you from every curses and Set you free from Satan and his chains by the risen Christ of the cross". Amin
Stop wasting your time, my dear. The only one who needs salvation and deliverance here is you. Your life willingly surrendered to the memoirs of a Jew who died 2000 years ago. How many Easters will pass before your mind is resurrected?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luciferean Poems by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Stop wasting your time, my dear. The only one who needs salvation and deliverance here is you. Your life willingly surrendered to the memoirs of a Jew who died 2000 years ago. How many Easters will pass, for your mind to be resurrected?
I know one day, you will be arrested by Christ. You have to allow God to direct your life, give him the chance and see how beautiful your life will be.

5 Likes

Re: Luciferean Poems by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Seun come close down.this thread, how come a Satan worshiper is allowed to open a thread hailing the criminal.that brought pains into this world.

2 Likes

Re: Luciferean Poems by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

I know one day, you will be arrested by Christ. You have to allow God to direct your life, give him the chance and see how beautiful your life will be.
Life is very good for me, Bro. Could be better. Dont need no dead Jew in my life to Bleep things up. The MESSiah.
Re: Luciferean Poems by redvektor(m): 8:28am On Oct 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
What if Jesus died in Africa Born of a carpenter Welcomed by three dibias With cowries, yams and talismans
What if Jesus died in Africa Faraway from Mecca And closer to Abuja, Aso Rock, his path on Passover
What if Jesus died in Africa His cross made of rafia Stoned with mounds of eba Alomo passed to him as his soul crossed over
But Jesus didnt die in Africa No eba was stoned at Golgotha The son of David had no idea whatsoever That there was a land called Africa.

nice poem hail father enki

1 Like

Re: Luciferean Poems by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Seun come close down.this thread, how come a Satan worshiper is allowed to open a thread hailing the criminal.that brought pains into this world.
What happens to freedom of worship? Akpa amu
Re: Luciferean Poems by vooks: 9:13am On Oct 05, 2015
Mellin:
What happens to freedom of worship? Akpa amu
Read my IMEI first

1 Like

Re: Luciferean Poems by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
vooks:

Read my IMEI first
Sup, bro? How was your weekend?
Re: Luciferean Poems by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Oops! Seems your prayer didn't work. Y don't u try the D.K Olukoya or the TB Joshua's approach? grin

3 Likes

Re: Luciferean Poems by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
Zoharariel:

Oops! Seems your prayer didn't work. Y don't u try the D.K Olukoya or the TB Joshua's approach? grin
lol
Re: Luciferean Poems by vooks: 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Sup, bro? How was your weekend?
Am cool my Negro.
Mellin promised to read my iPad's IMEI using his tenth eye I dared him and he chickened out. Nowadays he just rears snails
Re: Luciferean Poems by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
vooks:

Am cool my Negro.
Mellin promised to read my iPad's IMEI using his tenth eye I dared him and he chickened out. Nowadays he just rears snails
cheesy
Re: Luciferean Poems by Jameselias: 10:44am On Oct 06, 2015
vooks:

Am cool my Negro.
sonOfLucifer:

cheesy
that nig.ga he makes me laugh too dogmatic with his new found (enkiwhat) too quick to make threats, too fast to make claim, well to him i say talk is cheap,
son of de monrning star, i asked u a question which u haven't answered, are u athiestic satanist,?
Re: Luciferean Poems by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 06, 2015
Jameselias:
that nig.ga he makes me laugh too dogmatic with his new found (enkiwhat) too quick to make threats, too fast to make claim, well to him i say talk is cheap,
son of de monrning star, i asked u a question which u haven't answered, are u athiestic satanist,?
I'm atheist.
Re: Luciferean Poems by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Just a mention then we will know if am what I said I am or not
Re: Luciferean Poems by 4X4: 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

I'm atheist.

at least have d courage tu show ur face in ur profile grin
Re: Luciferean Poems by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
4X4:

at least have d courage tu show ur face in ur profile grin
I was created in His image. wink
Re: Luciferean Poems by anigbogukelvin(m): 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
I, a witness for Christ rebuke you O yee Satan ! All your weapons fashioned against the children of GOD THE MOST HIGH be scattered in Jesus name. May Our God decimate you efforts to lure His children. My God covers us with Blood of Jesus Mingled with fire! None of you shall succeed. Amen. children of God chant Ameeeennnnnn! Amen.
Re: Luciferean Poems by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
anigbogukelvin:
I, a witness for Christ rebuke you O yee Satan !
All your weapons fashioned against the children of GOD
THE MOST HIGH be scattered in Jesus name. May Our God
decimate you efforts to lure His children.
My God covers us with Blood of Jesus Mingled with fire!
None of you shall succeed. Amen.
children of God chant Ameeeennnnnn! Amen.

Zombie Jesus, come and save your kid.
Re: Luciferean Poems by sigiyaya(m): 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Zombie Jesus, come and save your kid.
I will love to know you more, i have the same believe with you. Are you on facebook or something ...
Re: Luciferean Poems by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
sigiyaya:
I will love to know you more, i have the same believe with you. Are you on facebook or something ...
I exist only on NL.
Re: Luciferean Poems by sigiyaya(m): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

I exist only on NL.
not even a phone number?
Re: Luciferean Poems by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
sigiyaya:
not even a phone number?
Nope.
Re: Luciferean Poems by sigiyaya(m): 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Nope.
k bye
Re: Luciferean Poems by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
sigiyaya:
k bye
Discover yourself. Then walk with men.

1 Like

Re: Luciferean Poems by sigiyaya(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Discover yourself. Then walk with men.
I was thinking maybe you gonna help me do that bro
Re: Luciferean Poems by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
sigiyaya:
I was thinking maybe you gonna help me do that bro
I'm not Satanist. I'm atheist. The only God I believe in is me.
One advice: Read.
2nd advice: More reading.

How do you read? What do you read? That's up to you. Find your interests. Continually ask questions. The web is a wonderful place to learn. Follow some of the folks I follow on NL (check my profile). No one can teach you. You can only teach yourself.

Nb: this message is to others who have erroneously beleived I offer magical powers that can help you figure out this brutal game we call life. I don't. No one does. Less 'noble' men than me would take advantage. Truth is your best teacher is yourself. Take risks, live life, be smart. The best anyone can do is to guide you on your path to discovering yourself.

Yawn.

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bible actually preached For Us To Eat Our Tithes? see for yourself / Church Member Drops A Note In An Offering Envelope That Reads .......... (photo) / Can Christains Really Live Without Sinning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.