Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

The Bible On China Fone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Bible On China Fone (4654 Views)

Assistance On Where To Download Yoruba Bible On Fone / How To Browse On China Android Tablet Pc Without Sim / Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible On China Fone by mjay(m): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2009
Please I need to install the Bible (any version) on my china fone. I enjoyed it on my nokia fone, now i got a dual sim china fone that's got everything except java platform. Please where and how do I install the Bible, and Dictionary if possible in this brand. Thanks for anticipated assistance,
Re: The Bible On China Fone by Wilfem(m): 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2009
mjay:

Please I need to install the Bible (any version) on my china fone. I enjoyed it on my nokia fone, now i got a dual sim china fone that's got everything except java platform. Please where and how do I install the Bible, and Dictionary if possible in this brand. Thanks for anticipated assistance,

My fellow nairalander, stop deceiving yourself or daydreaming that any application would install on Chineese phones (Chinko) Most of the applications are in .java or .sis format which are highly incompatible with china phones.
the only transferable items you can keep on enjoying on your china phone are; Music, Video (very loud and noisy) and Pics
Re: The Bible On China Fone by mjay(m): 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2009
ANYWAY  I succeeded in getting bible on the phone though its txt format, but its according to the various books and chapters. though  not too satisfactory, it is manageable. Anyone interested can have it.
Re: The Bible On China Fone by lwise(m): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2009
let me have it
Re: The Bible On China Fone by Kaybaba5(m): 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2009
Can i have it?
Re: The Bible On China Fone by puskin: 5:30am On Apr 23, 2009
This one u ppl r queueing 4china bible app.
~let me join too~ grin grin grin
Re: The Bible On China Fone by puskin: 5:33am On Apr 23, 2009

~let me join too~
Re: The Bible On China Fone by puskin: 6:14am On Apr 23, 2009
?
Re: The Bible On China Fone by puskin: 6:14am On Apr 23, 2009
?
Re: The Bible On China Fone by hayprof(m): 7:47am On Apr 23, 2009
@k-baba nd puskin, una follow join too, i just hope those fone install @ least java games nd u see wat the word 'Queue' really mean, . .

I just hope the china folks do something about it, been rocking a chinko fone @ the office for days nw' all am really fancied about is the TV, i dey watch AIT etc . . .thats all'
Re: The Bible On China Fone by mjay(m): 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2009
I attempted the upload here but its not accepted.  But for the java and sis platform china fone rocks in multimedia,  and for the battery time too. I hope this are corrected in the near future. Can you imagine my china fone, I use NOKIA BATTERY and NOKIA CHARGER thats soo smart of them. IT ROCKS. sorry the bible is  in txt form i cannot upload it. (txt format is not allowed to be uploaded here) you may send me your email i will send it to you.
Re: The Bible On China Fone by softtouch2(m): 9:44am On Apr 27, 2009
I got a java Bible that will work on virtual all java phone. The Bible is both NIV and KJV. Each is about 1.5MByte in size. If you want it just PM me with ur email address.
Re: The Bible On China Fone by Wilfem(m): 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2009
soft-touch:

I got a java Bible that will work on virtual all java phone. The Bible is both NIV and KJV. Each is about 1.5MByte in size. If you want it just PM me with ur email address.
Mind you, he's referring to Chineese phones and you know quite well that China phones are not compatible with java platform
Re: The Bible On China Fone by Kaybaba5(m): 11:57am On Apr 30, 2009
abeg that bible no be english version i too get am for phone
Re: The Bible On China Fone by malikalhaj: 8:39pm On May 01, 2009
Kay-baba:

abeg that bible no be english version i too get am for phone

which bible? the chinko or the text?
Re: The Bible On China Fone by mjay(m): 11:22pm On May 01, 2009
the Bible I got is in ENGLISH and it works in chinko. I will soon upload it ta an acceptable site where all those interested can download it.
Re: The Bible On China Fone by Kaybaba5(m): 7:38pm On May 02, 2009
okay
Re: The Bible On China Fone by Ajai: 11:15pm On May 02, 2009
me sef follow join que ,
Re: The Bible On China Fone by mjay(m): 2:09am On May 06, 2009
ok guys, just visit my site (am still building it sha) but ive zipped CHINA PHONE BIBLE there. Look for DOWNLOAD. its there live and direct, install just save it in your (ebook) section and all is well. Dont mind my site am still building it ok? lol. Its www.five-talents.com
Re: The Bible On China Fone by ryfoz(m): 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
puskin:
This one u ppl r queueing 4china bible app.
~let me join too~ grin grin grin

You dis guy wan force shit out of my yansh after reading your comment

(1) (Reply)

Mi-tribe A500 / Buying Recharge Cards Online / Get Free Data On Your Airtel Line For A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.