Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

World Teachers' Day... Describe The Teacher U Will Always Hold In High Esteem.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / World Teachers' Day... Describe The Teacher U Will Always Hold In High Esteem.. (436 Views)

Oct 5-7th,2017-attend World Teachers Day Event / Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones / Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Teachers' Day... Describe The Teacher U Will Always Hold In High Esteem.. by Laitesmart(m): 12:06am On Oct 05, 2015
Teachers... Teachers... Teachers...
In-loco-Parentis... Tutor... These are all their names... Regardless of which school u passed through. You would surely have encountered cheaters who disguise as teachers... Having said that... The same way u meet up with cheaters is the same way u will meet up with teachers that u will continue to cherish somewhere in your heart for the rest of your life because you count yourself lucky passing through them as their students...

Today is teachers day... And this thread is open up to all those who wishes to shout out to those wonderful teachers back then...

It is a global community, you never can tell if he or she is here on nairaland...

Lets get to know these teachers... They deserve all the praise we might give today...
Re: World Teachers' Day... Describe The Teacher U Will Always Hold In High Esteem.. by benedictnsi(m): 12:08am On Oct 05, 2015
I d come..... Make I find my primary and secondary school jotting book
Re: World Teachers' Day... Describe The Teacher U Will Always Hold In High Esteem.. by gladiolus: 12:22am On Oct 05, 2015
Mrs mmmmmm wait oooo
I don forget her name
Make I call a frnd
Woooow RIP ma I will always rmb you tho

Next

Mr lawrence(computer sci). Dlaw baba I hail ooo
Fine boy. E no dey bring cane or note even red pen come class
Na only chalk but if he stone you that chalk, your head go correct

1 Like

Re: World Teachers' Day... Describe The Teacher U Will Always Hold In High Esteem.. by Greyworld: 12:33am On Oct 05, 2015
My biology mistress.... Miss Bright, physics master....Mr Owumi (Sir lasher), chemistry mistress Mrs Adikasime (of blessed memory).

Argh Mr Okpetu (vp) and mrs. Bello(literature)

I love them all.
Re: World Teachers' Day... Describe The Teacher U Will Always Hold In High Esteem.. by MARKEY: 1:01am On Oct 05, 2015
One teacher I will never forget is Mr Steve Oshoke formerly of Holy Trinity Grammar school Sabongida Ora. He was a very good and talented Geography teacher.
Re: World Teachers' Day... Describe The Teacher U Will Always Hold In High Esteem.. by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 05, 2015
MR Daniel, i love him for being such a good chemistry teacher although the dude begs alot. I love MR peter for making me see English as "my language". My SS3 English teacher, i love her for being so mature even though she doesn't act like an English teacherundecided. i love Miss(i can't recall her name, we used to call her boko's wife because she used to date a teacher who was nicknamed boko) anyway, i love her for being my youngest chemistry teacher and she was good.embarassed I love miss Beatrice for showing me that not all chemistry teachers deserve to be chemistry teachers angry fvck you Miss Beatrice. I love sia for love sake.
WHAT? She was my teacher.lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria At 55: 55 Things You May Not Know About Our Beloved Country / Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ogun State / BECOME A CLINBET AGENT & Make N27, 500 Daily, N192, 000 Weekly, N770,000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.