Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (2382 Views)

Etisalat Customer Service Representatives / Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gabs4mine(m): 1:59am On Oct 05, 2015
I got a call from etisalat customer care that i applied for a job,it was a lady that interviewed me a week latter i got a mail that i have passed the first stage and im required to attend another test online after which i haven't hear from them.Anybody with similar experience?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by missbee79: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2015
How did u apply?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Elektra008(f): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
Gabs4mine:
I got a call from etisalat customer care that i applied for a job,it was a lady that interviewed me a week latter i got a mail that i have passed the first stage and im required to attend another test online after which i haven't hear from them.Anybody with similar experience?
Did you apply with an etisalat fone number?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dhantey324(m): 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
I am in same situation too
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gabs4mine(m): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
is up to how many weeks you recieved the mail?
dhantey324:
I am in same situation too
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gabs4mine(m): 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
Elektra008:

Did you apply with an etisalat fone number?
no with mtn
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dhantey324(m): 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
Gabs4mine:
is up to how many weeks you recieved the mail?

2-3weeks now.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Pwhitelaw(m): 2:04am On Oct 06, 2015
Plz check your mail and your spam folder. I also received a call from them and I got a mail that am eligible to proceed to the next stage. I was given a unique code to answer a personality test online. Check for their message in your inbox and follow due process
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by nikelviva: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2015
Pls can u tell me the link cos the site I hv is not connecting.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by vicsoj007(m): 9:18am On Oct 06, 2015
same with me. i got a call from them and after few days , i got a mail congratulating me on the successful completion of the first stage(call interview). since i completed the online test(personality test) i havent heard from them... pls let connect with each other to keep ourself updated.
my number is 07030115524
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by richiepolymer(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
vicsoj007:
same with me. i got a call from them and after few days , i got a mail congratulating me on the successful completion of the first stage(call interview). since i completed the online test(personality test) i havent heard from them... pls let connect with each other to keep ourself updated.
my number is 07030115524
I'll contact you soon on whatsapp hope you use this number for whatsapp?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Chukaholic: 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
Pwhitelaw:
Plz check your mail and your spam folder. I also received a call from them and I got a mail that am eligible to proceed to the next stage. I was given a unique code to answer a personality test online. Check for their message in your inbox and follow due process

his problem isn't about not receiving the mail for the online assessment. He is just worried that after the assessment he is yet to hear from them. Right ,Mr Op? grin

(1) (Reply)

Need Someone I Could Stay With On The Island In Lagos / You All Asked To Be Empowered. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.